SVP, Head of Branch Marketing (hybrid)
The Program Management Grp Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Oversees multiple campaign delivery channels and/or programs aligned with business goals.
- Drives channel optimization to achieve financial commitments, maximizing performance through channel strategies and execution.
- Monitors performance, identifies opportunities, and drives continuous improvement.
- Evaluates competitive landscape to inform and deliver optimal go-to-market execution strategy.
- Oversees implementation process from planning to delivery, including targeting and criteria support, drive calendar management, issue resolution, validation, testing, and deployment.
- Builds appropriate process controls and manages accordingly.
- Manages and inspires a high-performing team.
- Manage global routines to enable alignment in strategy and roadmaps, best practice sharing, progress of joint initiatives and investments, and support executive level reviews of initiatives.
- Provide on-the-ground support to teams to help accelerate critical initiatives.
- Communicate and educate on the breadth of tools and services offered to determine which tools are services are most relevant to local needs, which tools are being underleveraged, and develop plans to ensure the business reaps the most benefit from these tools.
- Ensure transparency in the level of tools and service usage vs. cost allocation via accurate and frequent tracking and reporting.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience
- Track record of delivering strategies to deliver exceptional customer and digital experiences.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and general management skills.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with others in a team enviroment.
- Understanding and experience across a broad range of digital capabilities, tools, and best practices is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The USPB Marketing organization (USPBM) drives all aspects of the customer lifecycle, from Acquisitions
to Engagement to Retention, across all major Business Units in Citi’s Personal Bank – Branded Cards and
Lending, Retail Bank and Mortgage, Wealth and Citi Retail Services.
The Existing Customer Marketing (ECM) team is a critical function of USPBM, deepening the engagement
of our customers throughout their lifecycle, from early engagement into their broader relationship with Citi.
The scope includes critical products and programs: branch marketing, early engagement, lending, spend engagement, digital
engagement, retention, and loyalty.
The SVP, Branch Marketing Manager position is responsible for partnering cross-functionally and with agency resources to
develop strategies and execute campaigns to drive branch traffic and deliver on business goals. This role will lead the strategy, creative development and execution of national merchandising campaigns, branch-based digital content and print collateral, and sales support for the Retail Bank and Mortgage businesses. He or she will partner closely with product, segment, and sales execution partners to develop offers that support the branch sales staff and drive results for their key priorities. There is an opportunity to drive a unique in-branch customer experience and digital expansion. This individual will lead a team of internal professionals that feel inspired to deliver their very best work in an inclusive and fun team environment. He or she should have in-depth knowledge of the industry and direct competitors' products/services to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business.
• Strategic and executional lead on end-to-end branch merchandise campaigns, working with Creative agencies, Acquisitions and Engagement teams.
• Work with business partners to develop collateral that supports sales force needs for Citigold, Cards, Retail, Mortgage, and IBP and enables business growth and customer deepening.
• Lead digital expansion in branch and content strategy and execution
• Create and manage annual merchandise budget, based on the business strategic priorities across Retail, Cards, Mortgage and Commercial. Ensure all dollars are spent as allocated and financial control processes followed.
• Oversee internal communications, resources, and engagement activities to educate and prepare the branch staff for promotions and offers.
• Lead strategy and execution for one-off branch marketing initiatives to support corporate commitments.
• Manage detailed marketing processes and controls across end-to-end marketing functions.
• Issue and reinforce branch environment guidelines.
• Work with creative agencies and installation vendors to ensure best in class creative development and flawless execution.
• Ensure adherence to policies related to internal legal, compliance and creative reviews and approvals for marketing campaigns
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
• Adhere to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency
• Bachelor's Degree
• Candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in financial services or a comparable industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, Master’s degree an asset.
• Broad knowledge of analytics, marketing, marketing, risk, operations, legal and compliance.
• Requires deep understanding of the business and how best to optimize the use of internal and external resources as well as cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated process management disciplines - designing, refining, and managing execution processes.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once without any detriment to delivery or quality.
• Exceptional communication skills, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and client management.
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Marketing Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs