Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) - Capital Markets, Latin America Credit Markets Group, Summer Analyst, New York
You're the brains behind our work.
Citi's Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory Group (BCMA) is looking for one Summer Analyst to join its prestigious Latin America Credit Markets group in New York. The group helps its clients raise debt in the international debt capital markets (DCM) and/or in the international bank market (syndicated loans) providing advisory, structuring and executing bond and syndicated loan issuances, acquisition finance, leverage finance, project finance, and liability management - including corporate and sovereign restructurings - for Latin American and Caribbean sovereign, financial and corporate issuers across a broad range of industries and across the credit rating spectrum from investment grade to high yield. Throughout the deal origination and execution process, we work closely with a number of internal partners, ranging from specialist product groups in Capital Market (such as Liability Management or Project Finance) as well as partners throughout the broader Institutional Clients Group (ICG) including Debt Syndicate and Sales & Trading. We are based in New York, although certain colleagues are based out of Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia. Citi also prides itself on the global reach it has to fully service its client. The Latin America Credit Markets group leverages our colleagues across the globe and more specifically all Corporate Banking professionals across the region.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Analyze market activity and prepare client materials outlining any relevant developments affecting primary and secondary Latin American markets
* Preparation of pitching materials to generate new business opportunities
* Assist in execution of mandated transactions including opportunities for direct and indirect client exposure
* Coordinate tasks with internal and external working teams, including credit approvals when required
* Prepare required internal documentation e.g. control and compliance regulations
* Participate in pricing of transactions
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The 10-week Summer Analyst program starts in June and begins with a 1 week training program. Summer Analysts often return to Citi after graduating from college to become full-time Analysts and continue their careers in financial services. Our program will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on the team, and begin a long-term career here. As a Summer Analyst you will be joining the #1 Latin America Debt team on the street and have the opportunity to work on transactions involving both the public and the private sectors, across all industries and exploring the broad palette of debt financing products.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are graduating between December 2022 and June 2023 and have a preferred GPA of 3.4 or above
* Fluency or business proficiency in Spanish preferred
* Fluency or business proficiency in Portuguese also valued
Who we think will be a great fit...
We want to hear from you if you demonstrate:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development - a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge of or interest in learning about the global and regional market dynamics and landscape
* Internationally minded with interest in leveraging Citi’s global platform
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Passion for client service and a dedication to deliver the best results on every project
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs