Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Assistant Vice President, Global Recruitment Marketing Manager
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19000743
As the part of the Global Recruitment Marketing team, you will help to execute global recruitment marketing initiatives in support of Citi’s recruitment efforts globally across all candidate segments (graduate, experienced hires and executives). You will play a key role in attracting top talent to Citi through strategic marketing and recruitment initiatives. This includes content marketing, email, social media, mobile, career website, employer branding, and recruiting analytics through our ATS.
Working closely with regional recruiting leaders / their teams and various business stakeholders, you will be responsible for executing high-impact talent attraction strategies and harvesting communities via multiple social media and digital platforms to produce a high yield of prospective candidates.
The role will be responsible for the following
- Working as part of the Global Recruitment Marketing team to develop and manage global recruitment marketing strategy, programs and promotions.
- Manage and communicate internal deadlines for each program and hold cross-functional partners accountable for timely completion of deliverables.
- Help to manage and maintain internal communications for Citi global recruitment including best practices, platform updates and industry news.
- Partner with recruiters and HR partners to ensure that recruitment programs align with global marketing efforts and use the proper voice, tone and visuals
- Research new vendors, tools, and technologies and advise on opportunities and provide recommendations for continual improvement of programs
- Help to manage day-to-day relationships with creative agencies, platform vendors, and media providers for Citi.
- Coordinate with other key Citi stakeholders including Legal, Social Media, Marketing, Technology and Compliance.
- Partner with the Global Recruitment Systems team on work to review our digital platforms and effectiveness – Applicant Tracking System agenda, website and connected platforms in the following areas:
- Support the research of new vendors, tools, and technologies and advise on opportunities and provide recommendations for continual improvement of programs
- Facilitate the collaboration between Recruitment Marketing, Website, Vendors and recruitment systems teams to execute website enhancements, gamification, content updates etc.
- Contribute to development of full recruitment process analytics, inclusive of website data tagging, campaign management and candidate survey monitoring metrics
- Assist with resolution of candidate inquiries via social media and management of recruitment vendor posting partnerships
Successful individual should demonstrate the following behaviors
- Works as a Partner:Works collaboratively across the firm and encourages others to achieve the best results for Citi and our clients
- Champions Progress:Champions a culture of high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo in support of Citi’s vision and global strategy
- Lives our Values:Ensures systematically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing short and long term risks
- Delivers Results:Sets high standards and achieves performance objectives by creating a clear path toward ethical and sustainable results
- Possess a global mindset and demonstrated experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations.
- Able to leverage interpersonal skills to establish effective relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders and partners including internal/ external customers, business partners, team members, and global recruiting organization colleagues.
- Experience managing multiple vendor relationships with strategic recruitment marketing partners across the globe.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and prioritize work on an autonomous basis.
- Adaptable and flexible; comfortable working under ambiguous, changing conditions.
- Organized and self-directed; able to manage multiple tasks / activities at the same time.
- Able to communicate Citi’s brand and employment value proposition over competitors through campaign.
- High attention to detail, balanced with appreciation of the bigger-picture goals and objectives.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline required; Business and/or Human Resources degree or equivalent experience preferred.