Agile Product Manager
The Agile Product Manager is a vital member of Citi’s global transformation organization. Sitting within the Finance Transformation Office’s PMO Office, the Agile Product Manager will work to transform Citibank. The Agile Product Manager will be responsible for achieving the target improvement for an end-to-end process within the transformation. They are not expected to start as expert in the financial process in question, but will instead be expert at crafting the shared vision of a team into something transformative and executable. In time, they will become intricately aware of all aspects of the process-product and champion each user in the chain. The product manager will have a lean product mindset, eliminating waste through transparent and intellectually honest experiments. They will bring a passion for the Product management discipline and a joy of working in a team with shared challenges and goals.
This person will support the PMO office which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the transformation program including culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. They love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Lead a cross functional agile team to develop and lead the strategy to deliver end-to-end process improvement for a program in the Citi finance transformation.
- Working with teams and stakeholders to define metrics to determine implement and measure success metrics throughout and at each stage of the process.
- Manage the program end to end, including all the processes embedded within it
- Work with the individual Product Owners of each team within the program, Process or Agile release train to achieve the target outcome.
- Planning and running Program Increments
- Setting OKRs or similar goal frameworks to inspire your team and hold yourself and your team to account.
- Ensure close collaboration with stakeholders: managing them in terms of expectations, dependencies and buy-in
- Update and Prioritize program / project backlogs in collaboration with other Product Owners
- Collaborate with other product owners and central product owners of the area and beyond
- Partner with business leaders to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
- Lead strategic initiatives, analyses, and projects
- Coordinates risks and issues across the product
- Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
- Analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- 10+ years of experience as an Agile Product or Solution Manager
- Experience leading a team of teams.
- Be analytical minded and strategic solutions oriented
- Have a can-do attitude
- Take and execute decisions, in collaboration with your team and a team of teams.
- Incident management skills
- Be able to pay attention to details while keeping the overview
- Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skill
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs