Global Commercialization Product Manager, Spring by Citi
About Citi: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Position Objective (what is the main function of the job and reporting line):
Spring by Citi is a payments unit in Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), a business that processes over $4 trillion daily, across the globe. Based on the foundation of the industry's largest proprietary network with banking licenses in over 90 countries and globally integrated technology platforms, TTS continues to lead the way in offering the industry's most comprehensive range of digitally enabled treasury, trade and liquidity management solutions.
Spring by Citi enables digital commerce for clients by providing streamlined access to locally relevant payment methods across the globe. Our goal is simple: help customer-centric institutions build seamless payment experiences that increase sales conversion while mitigating risk. To that end, Spring by Citi brings together varying objectives of corporate treasury, payments and the business, delivering value to each part of their organization. The solution is integrated with wider cash management needs, giving clients single window access to a globally consistent proposition.
As the Global Commercialization Lead for Spring by Citi, you will drive the commercial launch of new markets and capabilities by partnering with Product Managers, Product Development, Marketing, Sales, Implementations, Operations & Service, Technology, and others – to deliver solutions to clients that optimize consumer experience, minimize risk, and drive revenue. You will deliver on strategic initiatives, identify value-creation opportunities and design strategies to grow Spring by Citi across the globe. You will be an instrumental part of the go-to-market strategy by bringing value-creating solutions to life.
Key Responsibilities (describe the main activities the job-holder will perform):
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding the eCommerce landscape and payments industry trends
- Empathizing with merchant’s eCommerce needs across sectors and industries
- Articulating the global value proposition and future product strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating across the firm and with ecosystem players to deliver innovative technologies and game-changing solutions
- Creating interactive and innovative training materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Creating impactful client collateral that resonates across key client buying centers
- Partner with Marketing and Design Agencies to effectively position and message the Spring by Citi value proposition
- Leveraging learnings across product launches to develop a go-to-market playbook
Development Value (what opportunities to develop can the job offer a prospective candidate):
In this new role, you’ll be front and center to developing a world class business, comprised of Citi’s existing client relationships, prospective client base, extensive global network, and new-age consumer payments proposition. You’ll work with a growing team of enthusiastic people who love to collaborate and drive innovation. You’ll experience the power of Citi’s network by gaining global exposure and interacting with on-the-ground expertise across our 90+ country footprint.
You’ll master balancing short-term objectives with long-term strategies by working closely with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be a part of an institution that works every day to help clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.
Knowledge Experience (what knowledge/experience of the role or the industry does the individual need, e.g. relevant work experience, industry and/or product knowledge):
- At least 5 years work experience in payments industry, with an understanding of enterprise merchant needs in ecommerce,
- Experience in commercializing new products and solutions
- Experience with marketing and design agencies to bring value propositions to life
- Understanding of payments risk and fraud dynamics and compliance risk management
- User experiences from both a merchant and consumer perspective
Skills (what specific technical skills does the individual need and at what level, e.g. specific IT/spreadsheet/analytical/modeling skills)
- Precise articulation of merchant needs with a talent for communicating complex ideas and concepts in a concise manner
- Understanding of emerging payments trends and empathy for merchant & consumer experience
- Extreme attention to detail and interest in operating in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment
Competencies (what competency skills sets does the individual need, e.g. organization skills, planning, resilience, motivation, teamwork, verbal communication, etc.)
- Client-centric mindset
- Excellent, confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced presenter
- Creative and ability to synthesis complex messages and partner with marketing teams
- High energy, passionate and dynamic self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Pragmatic and motivated result-oriented approach
Qualifications (what academic/professional qualifications/ registrations does the individual need – if relevant)
- Relevant undergraduate degree; MBA a plus
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Performance Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs