Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
TTS - Digital Channels Regulatory and Risk OfficerApply Now Locations: New Castle, Delaware, New York, New York Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20194236
Consistent with the broader ICG/TTS business, the Digital Channels Global Product group is operating in an increasingly complex, dynamic and challenging risk and regulatory environment, and is evolving to succeed and grow in that environment. To facilitate this evolution, Digital Channels is both participating in and leading a large portfolio of change programs to address regulatory, risk and governance needs, with specific focus on Sanctions and Anti Money Laundering. Working collaboratively with colleagues across Product, In-Business Risk and the broader functional partner groups (Compliance, Legal, Operations, Technology) the objective of this position is to create and manage a governance framework to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of Digital Channels aspects of the program portfolio, and seamless transition of completed program elements into ongoing ‘BAU’ processes.
The Digital Channels Regulatory and Risk Officer will have as primary responsibilities to work in partnership with product and functional partners to ensure successful delivery for Digital Channels of inflight Regulatory and Risk programs, with specific focus on the following:
- Act as the subject matter expert for related regulatory requirements (Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering) for user screening and payment screening, ensuring data quality and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for managing and supporting multiple risk and control programs for the organization including defining the strategy, approach, processes, quality, tools and reporting that provide global risk management consistency and excellence.
- Establish quarterly audit process of attributes to ensure proper calculation and control, inclusive of timely management of Corrective Action Plans.
- Work closely with business partners on findings and make recommendations on improving practices.
- Develop procedural implementation and change management process with Operations and Reporting team to ensure proper governance and controls exist.
- Examine procedures for consistency and gaps relative to regulations in addition to impacts on customer experience.
- Monitor exceptions to policy and identify drivers of exceptions.
- Leverage data to examine impacts to Customer Experience and Regulatory breaks.
- Ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Act as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 6-10 years experience in transaction banking with good knowledge of risk and regulatory aspects.
- Experience in business process analysis, data and system analysis
- Strong understanding of Operational Risk Management, preferably in Citi environment
- Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Policy knowledge a plus.
- A strong desire to learn new processes, products, metrics and controls
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and teamwork,
- Ability to handle multiple projects well at the same time,
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, and produce consistent high-quality work
- Willingness to be a direct contributor and ability to multi-task
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent project, process management and change management skills are needed
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.