TTS Account Services Product Manager (AVP)
The Product Development Specialist is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- The Product Development Specialist is a developing professional role that responsible for activities related to the development of new products and/or features and functionality of products including developing business cases, requirements definition (BRDs), product enhancements innovation, feature and functionality definition based on market and industry research and trends and client needs
- This role executes on the end-to-end product development lifecycle and will also scope product releases, agreeing to and tracking business priorities, incorporating regulatory and compliance requirements and investment tracking
- Identifies, gathers, and organizes client insights, internal innovation ideas, marketplace analyses and trends to drive to new concepts
- Creates a product vision aligned to business priorities and corresponding road-map to delivery
- Follows market, industry and client trends to own field and adapts them for application Citi’s products and solutions platforms
- Conceptualizes, plans, prioritizes, coordinates design and delivery of products or features to product release, and serves as product ambassador within user community
- Ensures product delivery is provided in a consistent, professional and high quality level planned and coordinated with unit Manager
- Works in close co-ordination with Sales, Technology, Business Managers and senior stakeholders to fulfill the delivery objectives
- Manages and implements a wide variety of products and solutions
- Identifies solutions ranging across data analytics, reporting, CRM, Trade Workflows and trade processing
- Has responsibility to deliver direct business results and advice regarding product development that necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy
- Interacts with other units to resolve product issues or to support them on inquires when product expertise and guidance is required
- Partners with business leaders and a widely distributed global user community to define and implement solutions
- Creates project plans, business and technical requirements documents for product execution
- Works in close co-ordination with Technology, Business Managers and other stakeholders to fulfill the delivery objectives
- Focuses on controls and governance, including performing Need-to-Know based security and access reviews, Access Approvals, controls testing and documentation
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical, and conceptual thinker
- Proactively seeks and develops new opportunities
- Detail oriented
- Ability to build networks and relationships internally and externally
- Familiarity with product development methodologies
- Direct experience in end-to-end project delivery, preferably in product development, and knowledge of various analytical tools including Qlikview, Tableau, Access
- Comfortable with performing data investigations that require a high degree of accuracy with tight timescales
- Ability to create business analysis, troubleshoot data quality issues, and conduct exploratory and descriptive analysis of business datasets
- Ability to structure and break down problems, develop solutions, and to drive to results
- Process Management knowledge with a propensity for detail and comprehensiveness of content
- Ability to collaborate and clearly communicate with team members of an organization
- Project Management skills with experience leading large cross functional initiatives
- Generation of reports and presentations for management
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Description - Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
The Product Manager is responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
- Learn and ultimately support the Account Services related products and processes currently in the CCB to further the overall integration of such products and processes into core TTS. Support and drive analysis level projects to support the ultimate integration of the CCB SI DDA platform to the yet to be selected new DDA vendor for TTS.
- Oversee strategic program roadmap, development, launch, and marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product
- Oversee day-to-day product management for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Execute client value propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to achieve preferred status as a partner to Citi clients
- Develop plans and execute functional strategies for a country, multiple countries, region, or business requiring coordination and integration across units as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting job family or function within a region or business
- Manage client and competitor market research, develop product innovation roadmap, and address fundamental trials of product commoditization to create an advanced set of solutions
- Oversee all aspects of program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field
- Contribute to achievement of acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance, and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management
- Help drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships, engage in negotiations, and prepare agreements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs