Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Loan Document & Processing Sr. Analyst
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18077947
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Completion of requisite generic critical control tests for Poland and Global Loans entity and co-ordination of the quarterly MCA deliverables across the department working in partnership with Control Org.
- Ongoing maintenance of Poland and Global Loans MCA for all new and existing PRC's
- Review of MCA results for all sectors for Poland and Global Loans entity
- Identification and monitoring of Corrective Action Plans for EMEA Loan Ops working in conjunction with Loan sector heads
- Completion of governance packs for off shore captive and vendor centers monitoring key control aspects
- Active role in completion of EMEA Loan Ops Annual Risk Assessment
- Active role in MPP Governance acting as sub committee member.
- Working in partnership with Internal Audit for IA deliverables during all review cycles including business monitoring.
- Adhoc reviews of operational processes to identify weaknesses and design requisite CAP's to address.
- Ensuring adequate reporting of Loss and Near Miss information to all relevant systems and monitoring effectiveness of related CAP's
- Maintenance of KRI Control Inventory for EMEA Loan Ops.
- PS14 oversight for EMEA Loan Ops PS14/9 items
- Working in partnership with the Control Org on monthly and ad-hoc Control Decks for EMEA Loan Ops
- Adhoc reporting, senior management deck creation and MIS generation
- Engagement in and monitoring of RMO deliverables
- Co-ordination of all BIA, BRP and CobTRac activities working in partnership with COB lead.
- Working in conjunction with Information Security officers for completion of CIRAS and other IS adhoc responsibilities.
- Engagement in generic EERS and Non EERS reviews, Control Pivot EERS reviews and ad-hoc reviews ensuring group compliance with system access rights obligations.
- Engage in Erecon processes as required for all sectors
- Monitoring key status reporting such as SLA and SoW
- The successful candidate should have a broad range of product knowledge and applicants should be numerate, computer literate with the ability to understand new systems quickly.
- Industry experience within Loans, Financial Markets and a varied knowledge would be preferable.
- Knowledge and experience of loans operations preferential.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity & change – high adaptability.
- Team player
- Ability to challenge status quo and continuously optimize processes and tasks in own area of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active, shows initiative and driven
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Degree educated, preferably in a Finance, Business Management or Economics discipline, however exceptional candidates with other qualifications will be considered.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines, work to tight schedules and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks and problem resolutions.
- Ability to build effective working relationships across hierarchal levels and functions.
- Is aware of, and effectively manages, risk and compliance related situations in his/her area
- Numerate, analytical mind, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail