Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Loan Doc&Proc Intmd AssocAyst2Apply Now Locations: New Castle, Delaware Job Function: Operations - Transaction Services Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20196616
The Loan Doc & Proc Intmd AssocAyst2 is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- This role will manage preparing and reviewing loan documentation while providing support to a variety of tasks related to the loan process
- Activities will include independently processing and closing loans within a complex loans operation environment
- Integrates a solid understanding of industry and business standards and practices of loan documentation processes
- Deals with most loan-related problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex issues, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
- Applies judgment when interpreting data, preparing reports, and presents findings to management
- Makes resolution recommendations based on identified trends and facts
- Designs and analyzes complex reports often related, but not limited to loan documentation processes to satisfy management requirements and support/control activities
- Participates in and supports the implementation of projects and process improvement initiatives
- Interprets data and makes recommendations for the launch of new products/ services and upgraded platforms that loan documentation/processing functions
- Demonstrates a understanding of the loan documentation processes to identify policy gaps and formulate policies to support the streamlining of related work processes.
- Minimizes risk to the bank through a solid understanding of procedural requirements - provides solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and control policies. Servers as a checker for systematic transactions as a last line of defense.
- Timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries and issues related to loan documentation.
- Applies a solid understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-unit
- Provides informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Works closely with own team and internal stakeholders in order to meet client needs
- Has direct interaction with external customers to disseminate or explain information
- Individuals who are emerging as an expert in a specific skill set, business area or product but who remain focused primarily on daily execution
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Can work well under pressure and multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Proactive to escalate issues and drive change on process
- Deliver results and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with team members within and outside of own team
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients(internal & external), syndicate group, and other support teams across the firm in finance, risk, treasury, credit risk, and the business.
• Manage processing of daily loan activity within highly demanding timelines and competing priorities.
• Responsible for ensuring all activity is conducted in accordance with policy, procedure, appropriate controls, the credit agreement, and minimizing balance sheet and P&L breaks.
• Maintain or exceed key performance identifiers at or above published expectations
• Must be an exceptional commnicator both written (email) and verbal with the ability to articulate expectations clearly, while demonstrating etiquette and tact with all communications.
• Provide feedback to management of any potential client or control issues within the Operations.
• Identify process or procedural improvements within the Ops group with both internal and external partners to create efficiencies
• Must be versatile and demonstrate the ability to resolve issues/escalations while ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied
• Participates in, and supports the implementation of, projects as assigned, applies project management skills to support initiatives
• Integrates a solid understanding of industry and business standards and practices of loan operations
• Applies professional judgment, analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies to make recommendations to senior management to support process improvement
• Provides informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
• Individuals at this level usually have full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts, representing a unit or team on cross-functional processes or project deliverables at a broader level
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.