Digital Journey Owner, VP (Hybrid)
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments, and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do, and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background, and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Global CCB business is dramatically transforming its digital banking and product platforms by building a holistic client experience channel called Gateway. The Gateway team’s mission is to be the best and provide the best digital banking experiences for commercial clients around the Globe. We are reimagining how commercial banking is conducted today by digitally enabling key interactions as well as offering clients innovative product management and payments solutions that increase their efficiency and profitability while allowing them to focus on growing their business. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to CCB by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital commercial bank.
The Gateway team is delivering a new one-stop-shop engagement channel to serve the complex digital needs of a very diverse client audience across several digital touch points (clients onboarding, servicing, desktop, mobile, API).
The Digital Service journey manager will play the role of ‘digital disruptor’ and will be focused on using client research to inform strategy, drive the Gateway Service roadmap, managing the strategic vision, and owning a digital service journey for a client, while simplify the experience.
- Responsible for designing and delivering the Global Service model and Service journey, working across the Gateway channel with other Journey Owners to ensure a consistent Client experience
- Manage client journey experience and execution globally
- Uses data to drive prioritization, measures outcomes & reports on product KPIs, iterates on our products to drive adoption & usage
- Performs competitive analysis to ensure we’re creating a strongly differentiated market-leading experience in all our Global Regions
- Working with technology to define, document and approve business requirements for global Service journeys
- Partners with the CCB Client Experience team to incorporate client discovery throughout the product development lifecycle, lead UI/UX development, including ongoing customer testing
- Leads country rollout with Delivery teams, identifying country commonalities, and owns prioritization of customizations across country rollouts
- Facilitates Regional client engagement to support Global research and design activities
- Owns the business prioritization of change requests through weighing up roadmap tradeoffs between business and technical prioritization
- Partners with Product Marketing on the Regional Go-To-Market strategy (e.g., pilot, roll out approach) and Commercialization
In this new role, you’ll be front and center to developing a world class business product for Citi’s existing client relationships and prospective client base across its extensive global network. You’ll work with a growing team of enthusiastic people who love to collaborate and drive innovation. You’ll experience the power of Citi’s network by gaining global exposure and interacting with on-the-ground expertise across our global footprint.
You’ll master balancing short-term objectives with long-term strategies by working closely with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be a part of an institution that works every day to help clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.
- At least 5+ years’ work experience in service management, product management and project management
- Experience in commercializing new products and solutions
- Experience with marketing and design agencies to bring value propositions to life
- Successful record in working within matrix organization and cross borders project
- Strong analytical skills and direct experience with process management and workflow systems
- Experience working in Agile
- User experiences from both a corporate and consumer standpoint
- Understanding of commercial banking products and how corporate clients want to be serviced
- Extreme attention to detail and interest in operating in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment
- Highly focused, able to rapidly determine and communicate key priorities
- Strong execution skills
- Client-centric mindset and experienced presenter
- Excellent, confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and able to synthesize complex messages and partner with cross functional teams
- High energy, passionate and dynamic self-starter
- Motivated, result-oriented approach to business with an appreciation for targets and deadlines
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to advocate a position and win people and teams over
- Minimum 8 years’ total work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- At least 3 years’ experience developing financial digital experiences and driving their adoption
- Experience in B2B product development highly desired (does not have to be Financial Services)
- Domain experience in KYC, onboarding, fraud, and credit highly desired, including knowledge of relevant risk trends, technology, industry standards and vendor landscape
- Technical background and/or strong technical competency a plus
- Comfortable manipulating data and using data to make decisions
- Passionate about the client experience, open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – must be able to “sell” to others and easily summarize & simplify complex concepts
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority across a matrixed organization a plus
- Proficient problem solver, can remove obstacles with minimal involvement from seniors
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a rapidly evolving environment
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Digital Product Management
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:New Castle Delaware United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$128,940.00 - $193,400.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs