Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Client Onboarding Intmd AssocAnalyst
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18078034
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Client Onboarding Analyst is a key team member handling complex account maintenance globally. The position is responsible for a wide range of duties form account maintenance to internal partner support with extensive Client interface.
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions Group provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. Citi Digital Working Capital, with its full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. It offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid card programs, trade finance and services
This role is for a Client Onboarding Analyst who will be responsible for the following:
- Provide customer service, documentation support and project management /coordination of global account opening/ maintenance solutions for global clients.
- Provide assistance in negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions etc., with the support of legal/compliance
- Compile corporate and legal documentation requirements from various countries and provide those requirements to the Client along with the guidance necessary to complete those documents accurately and quickly.
- Work closely with internal business partners to ensure correct information is being provided to the client. Once completed documents are received, the Documentation Specialist will complete the transaction timely and confirm completion with the client.
- Interact with Account Managers, Implementations, Service and Management on daily activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize processes and build relationships with our partners.
- Able to handle large multi country account requests simultaneously and be proactive in account opening/maintenance process.
-Candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines with various internal parties in order to ensure timely execution of Client requests
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of account opening/ maintenance concepts within a major global financial organisation, building on their current risk and controls and/ or operations experience.
-In depth understanding of complex non-standard legal documentation
-Demonstrated proficiency with global documentation
-Prior experience working with high profile clients
-Understanding of Citi’s internal risk & controls policies and processes
- 2+ years working cross-functionally to achieve a common goal
-Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills.
-Possess the ability to work with various levels of management and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
-Proven success in a team environment and strong influence/negotiation skills.
-Ability to proficiently use MS Office products, particularly Excel
-Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related work experience
-3 to 5+ years of customer/client facing experience in a Financial Institution or related industry
-MS Office proficiency in: Word, Excel and MS Access a plus
-Project management experience a plus
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
-Excellent communication (written and verbal).
-Ability to influence \ negotiate and build strong relationships.
-Planning and organizing.
-Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team.
-Can make decision quickly.
-Willing to be involved in all aspects of a task.
-Exhibit good attention to detail while focused on delivery.
-Ability to work on several initiatives concurrently and cope with changes in priorities.