Virtual Account APAC Regional Operations Readiness Lead
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector organizations across the globe. Citi Digital Working Capital, with its full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools, and analytics continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. It offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid card programs, trade finance and services.
This role will be responsible for leading the TTS Operations Virtual Account product implementation and Implementation on BAAS (Banking as a Service) products for all APAC Markets.
This will entail overseeing and coordinating the risk and control change program across the Organization.
The role will combine specialist expertise in project management and change skills to support a change program across Global businesses and regions. The candidate will work across businesses and regions to define the required end to end controls framework, conduct a gap analysis relative to current state leading to a plan for control enhancement requirements and then drive and track implementation in line with the change program objectives.
The role will provide a range of opportunities to impact and influence the overall target state design and implementation of our strategic Emerging product transformation priorities including:
- Strategically position the TTS Operations organization by helping to formulate the future vision of our operating model
- Implementing best practices and global consistency, simplifying & standardizing processes, and flows
- Opportunity to learn and acquire expertise across a range of products
- Empowerment to make decisions and drive a strategy
- Significant interaction with a wide range of stakeholder groups and senior management to help drive the agenda
- This role is for Core Accounts Operations Readiness Lead to manage Implementation of Virtual Accounts Product and BAAS
- Coordinating with various teams & Partners.
- Interacting with Business, Technology and Operations Partner to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Work closely with Program Management and Risk and controls teams to deliver quality software to agreed project schedules.
- Proactively notify Operations management of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- Compliance with Citi's System Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
- Monitor, update and communicate project timelines and milestones to Program Manager; obtain senior management feedback; understand potential speed bumps and client’s/business true concerns/needs.
- Understanding industry trends, how they impact our future solutions and provide strategic direction for the technology community.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with the senior business leaders associated with the platform.
- Handle multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Identify and drive opportunities to standardize Citi processes using Process Excellence.
- Identify labor intensive processes and those with a high number of manual touchpoints and work towards the elimination.
- Identify and analyze opportunities to automate processes using Intelligent Automation by working with the Citi Tech Program Lead and vendor partner teams.
- Create ‘Future State’ automation opportunities using Machine Learning, Technology Enhancement and Artificial Intelligence.
- Facilitate accurate and timely resolution of all system outages engaging with all relevant partners such as Tech, Product and Client Service teams to mitigate client impact.
Ensure ownership of PVT on release and branch rollout as required working closely with Production Support, Tech and Product partners.
Process Excellence & Automation
- Ensure process and functional due diligence is undertaken on behalf of the region
- To analyze and understand business requirements and create a plan of action to implement
- Create a project plan to deliver and be aware of any key linkages and dependencies between work streams
- Manage risks, issues, or escalations from regional work streams
- Identification of required talent within incumbent organization.
- Devise and execute recruitment strategy for Vendor partners.
- Devise and support a talent retention strategy for incumbent staff
- Define the skills, abilities and experience required for Back Office roles at vendor partner sites.
- Ensure documented Job Descriptions for all roles
- Support the selection and recruitment of staff within vendor partners.
- Agree the phasing and on-boarding on new staff at vendor partners and release from incumbent.
- Support Probation Reviews within vendor partners.
- Work in close collaboration with different stakeholders i.e., product teams, operations etc. to jointly develop the requirements for current/target state Virtual Account platform
- Collaborate with other Technology teams to ensure technology solution aligns to the standards and best practices and ensure dependencies and risks are addressed
- Be a partner to the business stakeholders and understand underlying benefits delivered and drivers for the requirements to be delivered by technology teams
- Plan and execute the PVT and Operation readiness governance model for the Product implementation
- Collaborate with Development and QA leads and participate in agile ceremonies like sprint review, retrospective and jointly address issues related to prioritization, scoping and timelines
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders across functions, as well as communicate with external parties as necessary
- Assist Cross functional Technology teams with Implementation of functionality
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders across functions, as well as communicate with external parties as necessary.
- Be an active player in client experience forums to ensure operations are in line with resolving client issues.
- Be an active participant in tech projects, enhancements to ensure operations and controls framework are adhered.
- Developing and leveraging strong working relationships with country teams.
- Critically analyze KPI, KRI trends, drive continuous system and process improvements, to achieve optimal operating efficiency within the function.
- Collate, monitor key metrics and creating presentations and newsletters for publications.
- Assist the Regional Head in operational efficiency improvement efforts to establish & maintain leadership & to enhance customer service experience though our partner operations.
- Ensure Controls are at the heart of processes and procedures and are robustly achieved in the operational areas.
- Always exercise leadership behaviors in line with the O&T Operating Principles and Leadership Standards.
- 10-12 years of managing or participating in projects and teams within the finance and 2 years in a professional management role
- 7+ years of work experience in banking, may include consumer or transaction services, financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination of with at least 5 years relevant experience Business Analysis role.
- A firm understanding and working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent Cash Product Knowledge is required.
- Ability to lead and influence people across cultures at a senior level using expert business judgment, excellent communication and listening skills, and resourcefulness
- Manages ambiguity and adapts to and drives change
- Appropriately assesses risk / reward relationships when making decisions
- Strategic thinker to make appropriate decision for team and organization growth.
- Ability to take ownership and lead projects with a proactive, not reactive, approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g., pivot tables, formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Willing to take ownership, and able to independently drive initiatives to conclusions
- Ability to perform well in a high pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- MBA/Project Mgmt is preferred
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs