Quantification Regulatory Risk Manager
The Risk Quantification Group is a global utility within the PBWM Franchise Risk Organization. The purpose of this group is to coordinate stress testing exercises across all risk categories to identify and manage concentrations, oversee the implementation of an integrated and synchronized risk appetite limit framework, and drive standardization and governance of risk/return metrics for portfolio optimization.
The Regulatory Risk Sr. Analyst reports into the Head of Stress Testing for the PBWM Business Risk and will coordinate and execute various stress testing exercises including CCAR, QMMF, Rapid Stress Testing and Enterprise Stress testing. This role will support the following areas:
• Document end-to-end methodology for Stress Testing, coordinating with heads of Forecasting and Analytics groups and Risk Model Utility leads.
• Implement a quarterly process for gap assessment between the Material Risk Inventory and scenario suite.
• Implement process to update scenarios based on quarterly gap assessment.
• Implement governance for stress testing program.
• Design regular assessment of adequacy of models to translate scenarios into stress impact, coordinating with heads of Forecasting and Analytics groups and Risk Model Utility leads.
• Develop and implement infrastructure and process to source data and establish data quality controls.
• Develop and implement infrastructure to execute stress tests and process to report results with appropriate cadence.
• Establish process to review and overlay stress test results.
• Define use of stress testing to drive risk management actions.
• Establish stress test-based limit monitoring and reporting.
• Facilitate Review and Challenge with Independent Risk.
• Execute controls for Stress Testing Program and include in MCA process.
The operationalization of these metrics is tied to Citi-level regulatory matters and Consent Order deliverables. This individual exhibits a passion for risk management and understands consumer and wealth management lending business profitability and measures for evaluating risk and reward trade-offs, and stress loss absorption. In addition to having very strong quantitative expertise, this role must have strong process and project management skills, with an eye towards sustainability and control.
Core Responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for communicating to executive management implications of existing and opposed regulation and developing potential responses.
- Provides risk strategic analytics and information management across Citibank products; facilitating data-quality and controls for other teams and managers.
- Provides regulatory risk project management support (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions. (i.e.. stress test and CCAR regulatory requirements, stress test-based limit monitoring and reporting etc.)
- Performs business analysis to respond to regulatory and business questions and provide portfolio insights.
- Performs data analysis to monitor and track data quality and completeness of data.
- Involvement in rationalization of EUCs (End User Computing) used for Portfolio Risk Reviews.
- Partners with Clients to understand and quickly respond to Client needs. Proactively seeks Client feedback to influence change throughout organization.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 4+ years of experience in product program governance and risk management framework.
- Should have Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
- Thorough knowledge of credit source systems, collateral reporting systems, and end reporting/ warehousing.
- Broad understanding of classifiable and delinquency managed credit and operational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate financial and risk reporting knowledge as well as experience from the business and/or technical area desired.
- Project management knowledge and experience working with diverse group of stakeholders to achieve milestones and deadlines and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proven relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across the business, executive leadership and key functional support areas like Government Affairs, Communications, Legal, Compliance, Control, in-business Risk and Independent Risk.
- Good knowledge of Citi products, risk processes and controls with good understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management framework.
- Experience in compiling process and data quality metrics, analyzing results to clearly communicate data-driven analysis to senior management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in SAS is preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau is preferred
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Regulatory Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs