Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Retail Services, 2019 Full Time Sales Relationship Managers, India
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if but when.
Citi is looking for final year students to join the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) Sales profile. GCB operates in the following business lines:
- Digital Banking
- Retail Services
- Retail Banking
- Sales & Distribution, among others.
The program is aimed at selecting the best students to build a pipeline of candidates for our full time sales profile.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Review customer needs and asset allocation, proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
* Advise customers to enrich the relationships by mobilising additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
* Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
* Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
* Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
* Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
* Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
* Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
* Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
* Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues/concerns.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The roles that are performed in the key platforms of Retail Bank are-
Product Managers who conceptualize, design, launch and manage products in the space of wealth management, Credit & Debit Cards, insurance, business lending, retail lending, etc.
Relationship Managers who are responsible for identifying new prospects as well as managing the complex banking needs of each customer.
Product Specialists who work with branches, helping relationship managers with critical product-specific expertise and sales, across Investments and insurance.
Branch Managers who are responsible for the overall delivery at the branch, building share of wallet and running this most important of Citi's delivery channels.
Service Managers who own the client experience, from on-boarding and through the life cycle of the relationship, ensuring the important differentiator - client excellence.
Operations and Delivery Managers who take ownership of ensuring that all our processes run efficiently and constantly look for ways to deliver newer and innovative process designs.
We want to hear from you if...
* A recent graduate or final year student with MBA from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum GPA of 3.5 or above /4.0 or at least 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
* You have completed three to five years of full-time work experience
* You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
* You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
Who we think will be a great fit...
Dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We'll also be looking for the following:
* § Who would have Strong commitment to personal growth
* § Committed to integrity and ethical decision making
* § Analytical and quantitative skills
* § Attention to detail Analytical & Statistical Methods
* § Understanding of Wealth Management products
* SAS / SPSS / R / Hadoop or other Statistical tools