Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Investment Banking, 2020 Full Time Analyst, IndiaApply Now Locations: Mumbai, Maharashtra Job Function: BCMA Investment Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80006751
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when. Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analyst to join the Investment Banking team in Asia Pacific. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers; acquisitions; divestitures; financial restructurings; underwriting; and distributing equity; debt; and derivative securities.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Work with Managing Directors and Directors on creating and maintaining client relationships
* Work with your group to execute transactions and manage day-to-day timetables and deliverables
* Oversee teams and partners across levels and organizations to manage research, analytics, and presentation materials for executives and clients
* Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow, and sharing credit and exposure
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Analyst Program begins with an in-depth training program. After a placement process, based on your interests and our needs, you will be matched with an Investment Banking team to work with for the duration of the program. While you’re in the Analyst role, you’re eligible to participate in Citi’s mentorship program, which will provide further training and guidance during and after the program. Top-performing Analyst are eligible for promotion upon program completion.
We want to hear from you if...
* You have obtained an MBA in any discipline form a distinguished academic institution
* You are fluent in an Asian language (preferred, but not required)
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Ability to win and sustain the loyalty of the most demanding institutional clients with confidence and good judgment
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas to implement innovative investment banking strategies
* Enthusiasm for contributing to the Citi community, through teamwork, leadership, and mentoring
* Commitment to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole
* You are comfortable with handling different types of analytical assignments and have a good financial understanding