Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
India Operations and Technology, 2019 CSC Summer Intern, Mumbai
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for Undergraduate/Master’s Summer Interns to join the various teams in CSC Mumbai. Technology gives our bank a competitive advantage, whether it’s in the complex, international multi-million-dollar trades we conduct every second, or the intricate trading strategies of the individual investor portfolios we support across the globe.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Work with leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi
* Provide hardware, operating systems, and telecommunication products and services to all Citi's businesses
* Translate business requirements and needs into information technology solutions, and bridge the gap between various businesses and the technology staff
* Provide business analysis, project tracking and coordination for finance teams
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Internship runs for 10 weeks between May and July . After an initial training, you will spend the summer working with a team and performing the roles and responsibilities of a full-time Analyst, continuously learning through on-the-job training. During the internship, we will provide training and networking opportunities to ensure interns gain an in-depth knowledge of Citi, including a series of networking and social events. Following the program, you will be eligible for the following year’s full-time Analyst Program.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate year of undergraduate study pursuing your Bachelor’s or 2:1 degree in any discipline at a top academic institution
Who we think will be a great fit...
You see yourself in the finance and technology field for the long-term. More than a tech expert, you’re innovative and persuasive. When faced with a variety of common technology problems, you propose solutions that make sense. You have unquestionable ethics, personal integrity, an understanding of implications of decisions and client confidentiality. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Awareness of recent technologies and their application
* Ability to work efficiently within team environments and as an individual contributor.
* Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) at all organizational levels
* Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload
* Ability to learn new software applications rapidly