Head - Productivity Engagement , Controls and Business simplification
The prime objective of the role is to drive and track productivity initiatives across Cards & Loans unit, drive idea generation for new sources of productivity and efficiency saves and lead selected deep dives and initiatives. Incumbent would focus on third parties which carry the highest degree of risk for Citi’s businesses. The role requires in depth business product knowledge and expertise. He/She will manage the third party relationship across all stages of the lifecycle. Incumbent will work in concert with business operations and technology teams, as well as internal functions, to identify, manage and mitigate risk and the role would require close partnership with the broader GCB stake holders. The role requires partnering with vertical heads within Cards & Loans to establish the framework for and execute Business Simplification Program, which includes process & design engineering models. Incumbent would focus on improved digital/ hybrid distribution for the bank and help improve efficiency and stay relevant. He/She would also manage Operations Risk and related controls in the process to ensure integrity and compliance with bank policies and procedures, ensure satisfactory CBORC reviews. The incumbent needs to be apt at managing and developing talent as the market requirements are constantly changing, which require constant upgradation of skills. He/She needs to identify and understand productivity commitments built into the budget, the context for creating them, their relation to Cards strategy (in context to DIRA) and the level of detail supporting each commitment. Develop and implement a framework to track and measure progress on Sales expense productivity and operating model efficiency saves across Sales unit. Report on productivity initiatives to drive execution of strategic priorities. Plan and conduct functional and cross-functional working sessions to identify incremental productivity opportunities for Cards team and drive efforts to materialize these opportunities. Incumbent will ensure initiatives are driven through to implementation, partnering as needed to enable execution; proactively alert senior GCB leadership when achievement of established targets are at risk. He/She will partner with teams in driving committed projects and ensure appropriate change management where ever needed. Incumbent will assess & evaluate performance metrices of the sales team (in tandem with DIRA metrics) and will suggest improvement in the performance indices, from time to time. Incumbent will be responsible for organizing periodic Rewards & Recognition event for the Cards Sales team to promote Sales Excellence. Setting of monthly rhythm for senior management to connect with sales network (Tete` a Tete` with Business Head, Cupa a Tea with Sales Director etc. ). Quality control of credit card applications, surveillance checks, rework through dedicated team will fold into tihs role. The role needs a senior person as the incumbent will also work with DSM team and have oversight on cards related productivity / CPA and controls. He / She will work closely with Card Sales head to ensure delivery of business metrics with efficiency and controls and will be required to present in senior country and regional forums and also . The senior level engagement will be needed with Third parties heads as well.
- Manage a team of product managers to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Partner with senior leadership and key stakeholders to develop performance metrics that measure success against business strategy and corporate goals and lead efforts to set quarterly and annual targets for each metric
- Design and implement sales processes/tools from client acquisition through onboarding and ongoing relationship building
- Partner with global finance team and manage data collection process to ensure data is captured correctly for reporting
- Partner with performance management teams to ensure business performance aligns with overall goals
- Track performance metrics, develop timely business review presentations, and provide stakeholders with analysis of performance, trends, and drivers for performance
- Design end-to-end business and professional development for sales professionals as well as identify performance issues and engage stakeholders to ensure action plans are created to remediate problems
- Communicate/provide additional materials to ensure field can implement and/or execute against key priorities and initiative across lines of business and maintain knowledge of competitor product offerings and advance Citi’s product as leader
- Ensure the focus of risk management, documentation, and compliance as well as the on-going and transfer of expertise across the team
- Complete quarterly analysis of business YTD performance and present business heads with analysis and insights on performance trends
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Experience in project management to manage, execute, and communicate business performance
- Extensive knowledge of banking and financial services industry
- Extensive knowledge of sales and service process
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Ability to creatively design end-to-end sales processes and assistance
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Consumer Sales
Job Family:Consumer Sales Support
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs