FRSS GPSM LAI Financial Solutions Support
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Citi Shared Services (CSS) is a vital partner to the Corporate Finance and Human Resources organizations. We ensure financial and human resources operations and processes throughout the entire employment life cycle are carried out through the performance of world-class, scalable operations. We also deliver excellence in mission-critical, global products and local services for 84 countries. Furthermore, we manage the governance of the Citi Solutions Center Network, which serves 98,000 employees, supporting Citi’s businesses and operational units. Our diverse profile of products and services touches every Citi employee.
Our strategic priorities, which include enhancing our safety and soundness standards, elevating both leadership and manager capabilities, as well as designing innovative solutions to eliminate pain points, enable us to continually raise the bar. We are implementing cutting-edge digital tools, exploring dynamic reporting capabilities and self-service platforms, and adopting forward compatible behaviors, all while modeling a customer-centric mindset. 90% of the CSS family calls one of our strategic hubs (Budapest, Costa Rica, Manila, Mumbai, and Tampa) home. Each hub offers a unique energy and a myriad of development and engagement opportunities, but the common attribute that cuts across them all is a strong sense of community. We are long-standing champions of diversity, which is consistently reflected in our decisions and actions. Our employees value meritocracy, demonstrate passion for growth and development, and model dignity and respect for all.
The Global Process & Stakeholder Management (GPSM) function within Finance Risk Shared Services (FRSS) is responsible for partnering with the Global Process Owners in Finance to transform the end-to-end Global Operating Model for all Financial Books and Records processes, platforms and results. The team will be responsible for defining key controls, and key operational and organizational metrics for the defined processes in alignment with Finance Target Operating Model and Consent Order strategic initiative.Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
As a senior position within the GPSM team, the Ledger Aggregation & Integrity Strategy (LAIS) lead will report directly to the GPSM-FBR-LAI Director within the GPSM team. The role will be part of a strategic team dedicated to the identification and remediation of key gaps in the financial processes supported by FRSS LAI with responsibility for participating in transformation initiatives, partnering with GPSM Process Leads, GPO and the Consent Order Project teams to design and implement the future state global process including governance and operating model, ensuring standardized, efficient and well-controlled processes that will support the integrity and control of Citi’s Financial Reporting Processes owned by the Citi Controller.
- Contributes to the design, roll-out and governance of financial solutions, including:
- Participates in formulating and setting strategic direction for the process, organization and architecture covering Finance across Citi businesses, products, functions and locations
- Assists in setting business and information architecture standards for Finance
- Plays a part in settling and operating necessary forums and frameworks to establish and govern policies and starts for global Finance processes
- Participates in assessing and incorporating changing business, regulatory and market information needs into finance processes and applications
- Strategic professional who advises on directional strategy by analyzing subject matter and its application in own job and the business.
- Acts as a technical expert who acts as an advisor on significant business/product decisions
- Implements policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience, within the financial services industry preferred
- Recognized technical authority for an area within the business.
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide and influence others.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- In depth knowledge of banking products / systems preferred.
- CPA preferred
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs