Financial Planning & Analysis- GPO | Governance- C13
Planning Governance Design
Global Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) supports Citi’s CFO, CEO, Senior Management and Board of Directors by developing forward looking insight along with performance measurement and assessment which combined drive enhanced decision making to optimize performance. The FP&A Global Process Owner (GPO) team is responsible for execution and transformation spanning strategic planning and performance management processes across Citi. This is a central team which is the responsible for driving global standards and governance, designing efficient and impactful processes, and development of enabling technology and data infrastructure to support Finance and Business partners globally.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a results oriented individual to join the Global FP&A GPO / Finance Transformation Planning Initiative team based in Mumbai and drive transformation efforts related to Planning Governance for FP&A and Finance globally.
As part of Citi’s Finance Transformation efforts, the Planning Initiative is responsible for implementing a defined, integrated, agile, well-controlled, and governed end-to-end integrated forecasting approach that drives effective decision making, informs effective management of the firm’s resources, supports our firm wide culture and strategic priorities, and is fully integrated with strategic risk appetite, risk processes, and capital planning. The Planning Initiative team will focus on building core forecasting processes to enable central decision making and advancing the existing forecasting capabilities through automation, improved governance and enhanced controls. The team's activities are focused on all scenarios across the stress continuum, ranging from business as usual business planning to stress environments, including CCAR/DFAST, Recovery and Resolution, and Business Planning. The Planning Initiative comprises seven key projects: (i) Process Design and Simplification, (ii) Models, (iii) Governance, (iv) Data, (v) Calculation Controls, (vi) Technology and (vii) Organization and Resourcing.
The Governance project will focus on ensuring that there is appropriate governance around the creation and review of the forecasts used in both capital planning and business planning. The teams efforts will require the update and creation of policies and procedures for the requirements related to future state design of quarterly forecasting approaches. This team will need to coordinate with other project teams to ensure alignment with action plans for process design, controls, models, data, and infrastructure. Among other items, the team will play an instrumental role in defining and documenting governance for quarterly multiyear forecasting, alignment of governance forums and business review structures, and establishment of enhanced risk and control frameworks.
- Contribute to the definition and documentation governance and control requirements for target state global forecasting processes, including drafting policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an integrated policy structure for Planning, spanning strategic, business, and capital planning
- Structure and conduct workshops with senior stakeholders across Finance to agree on interim and end state governance and control requirements to achieve Planning transformation program objectives and related regulatory remediation efforts
- Partner with other Planning transformation workstreams (Process Design, Controls, Organization, Infrastructure) to coordinate efforts and program milestones
- Project management of commitments to global Planning-Governance transformation efforts and strong governance / tracking of project execution partnering with key stakeholders
- Build partnership with global/regional FP&A, Capital, Treasury, Risk, Strategy, Productivity and business stakeholders for their participation and agreement to adopt identified governance changes
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with financial forecasting processes for a regulated financial services firm, through one or more lens of FP&A, CCAR, Treasury, Capital management, Risk Management or other related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with documentation, governance, risk management and control requirements and best practices for financial forecasting processes
- Leadership role in driving programs in a matrix environment and driving agreement between multiple teams on contentious issues
- Consistent demonstration of clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, and effective presentation skills
- Strong executive presence and experience running senior level workshops
- Experience in writing policies and procedures, preferably for planning processes
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Master’s degree preferred; CA or Bachelor’s degree required
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Financial Planning & Analysis
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs