Digital Acquisitions Manager
The Digital Marketing Int Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Manages multiple channels within one or more functional specialties
- Educate marketing partners on new toolsets, and help develop and implement best-in-class customer centric campaign strategies.
- Provide insight driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive synergies across the organization. Knowledge
- Working knowledge of customer centric marketing techniques.
- Advanced working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and task plan analysis and visualization techniques.
- Experience driving sophisticated exploratory data analysis and provides results to Business Partners.
- Interacts with cross-functional areas at the Functional Specialty level.
- Primary liaison with the Marketing Segment Managers, Decision Management, and Risk to develop sound Business Requirements and work through the business needs to ensure successful project completion.
- Oversee List Processing Vendor team to support successful campaign execution.
- Understands impact/implications of issues/events within the marketing segments and other areas within the Marketing Information Management Group.
- Works with considerable latitude for decision making in setting priorities under area of responsibility.
- Applies knowledge, experience and judgment to less ambiguous situations requiring the adaptation of standard procedures or techniques.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in a digital or database marketing role, preferably in financial services; aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis and results
- Experience with Direct marketing preferred. Understanding of legal, regulatory environment and experience within a highly controlled environment preferred. Experience with consumer lending or 3rd party marketing preferred.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Build a robust Digital acquisition program for Citi Products across all channels- Organic, Xsell, Paid & Partnerships
- Manage, optimize and improve the performance of all Always-On Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, New Media and Affiliate activity for the division whilst yielding a strong ROI
- Work closely with the Media and Search agencies to define and implement an integrated customer acquisition strategy for the division’s Always-On Digital activity
- Drive highly qualified traffic to all Conversion properties to deliver business growth & work on optimizing organic traffic growth for key products by working closely with SEO agency
- Identify key audiences across the acquisition journey, building bespoke communication approaches tailored to individual consumer needs and user missions
- Test and trial new programmatic and precision advertising techniques to accelerate performance as well as Define a comprehensive testing road map incorporating ad copy optimisation, A/B testing of landing pages and destination URLs and implementation of BETAs for organic & paid traffic
- Work cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders from the Product,DM & Marketing teams, the international teams and the CMO team
- Working closely with the Sales team to drive end to end conversion of all leads acquired thru various acquisition channels
- Champion acquisition across the division, educating and upskilling the wider team
- Investigate New Media technologies and initiatives to ensure the Citi Digital acquisition is at the forefront of emerging customer acquisition strategies
- Assist in creating a comprehensive CPA model and defining key KPIs for the division
- Project manage important tech projects in order to ensure the UI is enhanced from an applicant standpoint
- An analytical thinker with strong numerical skills
- Strategic and commercial with a strong record of driving business growth
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to manage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills – able to work effectively to deadlines and manage ad-hoc projects that arise
- Entrepreneurial and innovate with a positive, can-do approach and the ability to hit the ground running
- Passion for a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong project Management & stakeholder coordination skills required
- 4-5 years of experience in a digital or database marketing role, preferably in financial services; aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis and results
- Experience with consumer lending or 3rd party marketing preferred.
- Strong knowledge/Certifications in Omniture, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, GDN, TrueView and DoubleClick is advantageous
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Digital & Social Media Marketing
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs