CTPRO Analyst (Credit & Portfolio Analyst 3)
About Consumer Business Operational Risk & Control – CTPRO Analyst (Credit & Portfolio Analyst 3)
The primary role of the CTPRO Analyst would be to manage the CBORC systems/applications that are essential to effectively monitor & manage the Third party relationships for North America Consumer. The selected candidate would be expected to understand, analyze, contribute and manage the successful implementation of business requirements in to the technical requirements for the program. The CTPRO program supports North America Consumer Retail Services lines of Business such as Cards, Retail Services, Retail Bank and Mortgage.
Role Outline/Job Summary
As part of the Operational Risk Management (CBORC) team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all activities required to create/manage/modify/develop strong controls and monitoring platforms to effectively monitor and report the complete supplier lifecycle for North America Consumer, in line with the program requirements. The candidate should have the expertise to understand, analyze, contribute and manage the successful implementation of business requirements into technical requirements, as and when required.
POSITION TITLE: Credit & Portfolio Analyst 3 Grade/Level: C11
BUSINESS GROUP: CSIPL FUNCTION/GROUP: Citi Retail Services - Operational Risk (CBORC)
DEPARTMENT: Third Party Risk Management LOCATION: Mumbai
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business/ Department Objectives: As part of the North America - Consumer Business Operational Risk and Control (CBORC) organization, the Consumer Third Party Risk Management (CTPRO) Analyst would be responsible for appropriate governance and oversight of third party suppliers supporting CBORC NAM Consumer.
Core Responsibilities: As part of the Operational Risk Management (CBORC) team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all activities required to create/manage/modify/develop strong controls and monitoring platforms to effectively monitor and report the complete supplier lifecycle for Third Parties supporting North America Consumer. The candidate will have the expertise to conduct Governance activities such as Onsite Reviews/Annual Risk Reviews/ ATPC validations for Third Party Suppliers in scope.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: 1) On time completion of scheduled onsite reviews as prescribed by Third Party Risk Management procedures and all related activities.
2) Completion of Annual Third Party Compliance control for all corresponding suppliers which requiring ATPC Mapping.
3) Annual Risk Reviews completion for all Third party suppliers as required/scheduled
4) Support TPRM management to ensure all Internal Audit, Regulatory Review and Compliance Testing deliverables are delivered timely as requested
5) Liaise with Business units/Stakeholders to ensure Adhoc requests relating to Governance activities are completed on a timely manner.
Financial/ Budgetary: NA
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial: Individual Contributor
Ensure all supplier monitoring deliverables are completed timely and accurately. Adhere to weekly and monthly timelines for production of reporting Conduct GRC/MCA testing for various scorecards as per timelines Perform ad-hoc analysis to support it, communicate results clearly, and understand cause & effect relationships Support approved strategies through implementation
Ability to manage multiple priorities
Percentage of Travel: Yes, 50% of the Time
Education: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline: Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, And Statistics
Experience: 6+ years of relevant experience in Third Party Risk Management Audit/ Operational Risk and
Compliance/ Internal Audit (Not Statutory Audit / Finance audit)
- Skills: Onsite Audit/Review Experience preferably Governance assessments for Vendors supporting Cards, retail bank and Mortgage business.
- Strong organizational/analytical skills in conducting sophisticate analysis using vendor data and business required oversight to validate supplier is meeting or exceeding expectations and Citi has the appropriate governance over the supplier relationship.
- Good knowledge of Operational Risk concepts, GRC/MCA framework and other Citi Controls.
- Good understanding MIS and skills of creating Dashboards and Scorecards
- Extraction, validation, uploading of feeds from different data sources, Dashboards and other query tools / platforms
- Experience of working with various project management teams and project team as SME and identifying / implementing changes/enhancements in Queries, dashboards and other business requirements.
- Advance knowledge of Excel/pivot tables, macros and PowerPoint.
- Ability to challenge status quo
- Work with all levels of management and compliance
- Strong review/audit skillset, in context of process re-engineering, process reviews, interpretation of data and creating MIS/ Dashboard/Reports.
Certifications: CIA, CCSA, CRMA, FRM
- Leading/Supporting a team conducting Onsite Audit/Review. Experience preferably Governance assessments for Vendors supporting Cards, retail bank and Mortgage business.
- Advance skills in MIS /Dashboard creation and Management of team member in MIS role.
- Banking industry, Credit card industry experience especially in creating MIS, Dashboard for Third Party Management teams.
- Understanding of Third Party Risk Management and/or Understanding of Basic Risk Management concepts.
The role gives the candidate a chance to work in the supplier risk management function of one of the largest financial institutions in the world. The candidate will get to develop his / her skill set in third party risk management, work in a team environment and support development, validation and ongoing management of third party risk.
With experience in the role, the candidate can potentially grow within third party risk or move laterally to other risk management / decision management functions within Citi RS organization.
Reports toDirect:SVP – Third Party Risk Management
COMPENSATION : Bonus Eligible: Yes
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs