Credit Portfolio Group Manager
The Credit Portfolio Group Manager is a senior management-level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department to monitor the Citi portfolio and identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to lead the management of Citi's portfolio exposure to client and counterparties globally.
- Lead and develop a team of risk analysts and manage complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas
- Lead risk financial forecasting efforts, including designing and maintaining complex credit loss and financial risk forecasting models, conducting cost of credit analyses, and monitoring product trends to identify key areas of risk-opportunity
- Develop, test, optimize and implement credit/valuation policies
- Manage risk levels for the entire credit/valuation spectrum across multiple products and retail formats consistent with program financial goals
- Track and report on initiatives, performance results, emerging trends and opportunities to senior management
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and networks in order to support the execute cross-functional and business initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience in credit risk management or equivalent training
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Demonstrated accountability for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/geographic regions
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven negotiation skills often used at a senior level
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with urgency
- Ability to obtain support and buy-in across a wide range of internal and external audiences
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This role is part of the firm-wide initiative to map Citi's global regulatory inventory to controls across the firm.Most specifically, the mapping of independent Risk-owned controls to independent Risk Management's Managers Control Assessment process.Additionally, the role will identify critical gaps in compliance in order to prioritize independent Risk specific remediation efforts and demonstrate regulatory compliance.
As part of this function, the Risk Regulatory Controls Coordinator will serve as the independent Risk Segment key coordinator to ensure that regulatory mapping to independent Risk-owned controls is accurate, maintained and appropriate as required per the Regulatory Inventory Mapping firm-wide initiative. The individual will have a keen understanding of the independent Risk Segment they support and the relevant activity and controls executed by the specific independent Risk Segment. They will develop a keen understanding of the regulations impacting the Risk Segment they support. Furthermore, they will be experts in the independent Risk area's Managers Controls Assessment process in order to ensure mapping is accurate and maintained during critical change management events. Those events will include, but not be limited to:
1. Changes in Regulations/ New Regulations
2. Changes in Activities and Controls executed by the independent Risk management segment
3. Changes in Management Structure
The individual will be responsible for partnering with independent Risk Management staff to affirm proposed mapping, challenge ICRM led Assessment Unit mapping and act as a Subject Matter Expert in articulating, to internal and external stakeholder, the coverage areas of the independent Risk Segment they support.
The inidividual will partner with the Risk Governance: Risk Controls and Issue Management Team to relay feedback from Risk SMEs and to assist in the Risk-wide execution of the Regulatory Inventory Mapping program and ongoing sustainbility of the iniative inclusive of the change management triggers as noted above. Furthermore, the individual will partner within their Risk Segment coverage area to priorititize remediation efforts and communicate with the Risk Governance: Risk Controls and Issue Management team to ensure issues are appropriately raised and remediated. Furthermore, the inidividual will engage in internal and external review processes that inquire on regulatory inventory mapping to help represent their Risk Segment support area in conjunction with the Risk Assessment Unit owner, who is ultimately accountable for the regulatory applicability mapping.
The (Insert Risk Segment name) is seeking a Risk Regulatory Controls Coordinator to:
- Partner with the Risk Governance: Global Risk Controls and Issue Management to execute the firm-wide Regulatory Inventory Mapping program.
- Partner with Risk Segment SMEs and direct project support resources to ensure efficient mapping of Regulatory Inventory to minimize the impact to Risk SMEs' business as usual activities
- Coordinate with peer Risk Regulatory Controls Coordinators to ensure consistency in execution intra-Risk Segment and across Risk Segments
- Interface with Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM), consultants and Business/ Functional equivalents to execute the program and improve the ongoing maintence of the mapping
- Utlize management reporting, to interpret Risk Segment regulatory compliance and determine areas in need of remediation or improved compliance risk management focus.
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs