Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Corporate Banking, 2020 Summer Analyst, IndiaApply Now Locations: Mumbai, Maharashtra Job Function: BCMA Corporate Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80007795
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory Corporate Banking team in India. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm's capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Organization.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Provide advice: this involves working with our clients to develop and execute their strategic objectives. We advise them on a number of areas including whether to buy or sell companies or assets, how to restructure finances, and where and how to invest capital
* Work with Capital Markets: we work very closely with the Citi CMO team (Capital Markets Origination) to help our clients raise capital in the equity and debt capital markets
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program runs for 10 weeks and begins with initial classroom based training, followed by ongoing training sessions throughout the length of the program, as well as a series of networking and social events. Analysts will complete two rotations across different teams within the Corporate and Investment Banking group. Incoming Summer Analysts have the opportunity to be considered for a position on the following year’s Full-time Analyst Program.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate year of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in any discipline from a top academic institution (graduating between Dec 2020 - June 2021)
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making