CAO - Transformation Program Metrics Senior Analyst – C12
Mumbai, IndiaJob Req ID 22544885
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
The Office of the CAO is responsible for driving Citi’s Transformation, which is an unparalleled opportunity to modernize and simplify our bank so that we improve how we serve our clients, make Citi an easier place to work and ultimately benefit our shareholders. The Transformation is not merely about meeting regulatory requirements. Citi is raising the bar and using this as an opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. Getting this right will make us better in everything we do for our clients. We will be a simpler bank. A bank that is easier to do business with and to work at. A bank that sets the standard for excellence in data, culture, and our risk-and-control environment
The Transformation Program Metrics Senior Analyst is accountable for the execution of complex and critical metrics and analytics that underpin reporting to executive and board-level oversight teams, as well as external regulators. The role requires a comprehensive understanding of the Transformation initiative, phased planning and goals, and how progress is to be/can be measured. Strong attention to detail, data quality, and time management are a necessity. Excellent communication skills are required to collaborate and problem-solve internally, often at a senior level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence with established policies and milestone timelines for data gathering, data quality (DQ) checks, metrics development, assembly of reporting dashboards, and QA to ultimately produce TPO deliverables within responsibility on-time
- Assist team management in establishing tangible KPI’s, reporting metrics and measurements
- Prepare clear, concise and accurate documentation/analysis of the reported metrics as well as facilitate ad hoc, special requests, etc.
- Attention to detail while making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information
- Assist in detailed investigation/analysis of a reported metric based on requests from stakeholders and provide detailed qualitative responses
- Assist with technology assessment of existing reporting tools and tool selection for each use case; as well as build out capabilities required to enable the reporting and analytics toolkit
- Ensure design of reporting and analytical capabilities adhere to Citi Risk and Control requirements
- Support the Consent Order plan integrity as well as requirements for Projects Tracking System (PTS) apart from Metrics
- Co-ordinate data availability from applicable suppliers in various areas of the organization; escalating where needed
- Ensure adherence with milestone timelines for data gathering, data quality (DQ) checks, metrics development, assembly of reporting dashboards, and QA to ultimately produce TPO deliverables on-time
- Perform metrics calculation through defined procedures specifying appropriate data sources and data fields
- Review/analyze deliverables for accuracy, completeness, and positioning of important information
- Support appropriate change control measures in accordance with governance by raising approval needs, monitoring status, and ensuring completion of all documentation within the system of record
- Assess reporting tool performance and look for process efficiencies to be derived from the deployment of these solutions
- Exercise independence of judgement and autonomy; and act as SME to stakeholders and /or other team members
- Adhere to defined process to drive continuous improvement to processes and functionality
- Support management in assessing and enhancing operational controls; and ensure departmental processes and procedures are kept current and up-to date
- Overall 7+ years of experience preferably in Banking and Financial Services Industry
- Bachelor’s/University degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Expertise in data query, data analytics, and data visualization
- Advanced experience using MS Excel and its data integration tools
- Experience using various Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, and MicroStrategy)
- Ability to work across all levels of management independently and effectively, and across functions to accomplish goals
- Proficient in key reporting and analytics capabilities and tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc. as well as knowledge of DBMS concepts, SQL would be beneficial
- Relevant experience in defining progress/performance KPIs and associate measurements with targets/timelines in a large financial institution
- Very good communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) and ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner
- Integrity, maturity, dependability and a positive professional attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively problem solve as well as multi-task effectively and efficiently
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs