C13- Finance Transformation Office- Project Manager
Mumbai, IndiaJob Req ID 22592746
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
The Project Manager (Vice-president) is a professional in the Finance Adjustments team who support complex/critical/large regulatory projects aligned with Finance Transformation effort. Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required given the high level of interaction with senior managers and other key stakeholders throughout the firm. Additionally, the role requires strong project leadership support, communication, and presentation skills. The candidate will play an important role on initiatives that will provide a unique opportunity to gain a broad understanding of many key facets of Citi’s current regulatory and transformation landscape. A good understanding of the financial services industry, products, and data is desired.
- Support day-to-day Regulatory Business Critical Milestone (RBCM) and activities within Finance Adjustments.
- Ensure adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the project.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to support use case execution, workshops with functional business, develop and manage kick off meetings, drive outcomes.
- Work with JIRA and PTS to reflect execution of RBCMs, deliverables, risk, issues, RAG status, etc.
- Collect and organize key artifacts to support evidence for RBCM closure and documentation required by IA/ICRM/ORM.
- Support the development relevant documentation as project charter, scoping document, change management, etc.
- Organize activities and information to facilitate efficient decision making
- Prepare project management outputs for Finance Adjustments, including project plan status, weekly RAG status, change requirements, metrics, interdependencies and monitoring in PTS
- Collaborate with Finance functional leads, support identification of data elements including critical data elements and associated data quality rules for each
- Lead teams in developing business requirement/documents related to Finance Adjustments requirements as applicable
- Identify opportunities to implement improvements to project processes and reporting standards.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience on financial services
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Understanding of data governance, data management, and data capabilities needed for a robust data program in support of business objectives.
- Multitasking, managing multiple deliverables and activities with sense of urgency
- Excellent communicator and detail-oriented
- Experience with Citi organization a plus
- Management consulting acumen and mindset with PMP or other Project Management certification a plus
- Bachelor’s/University degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs