As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Citi Shared Services (CSS) is a vital partner to the Corporate Finance and Human Resources organizations. We ensure financial and human resources operations and processes throughout the entire employment life cycle are carried out through the performance of world-class, scalable operations. We also deliver excellence in mission-critical, global products and local services for 84 countries. Furthermore, we manage the governance of the Citi Solutions Center Network, which serves 98,000 employees, supporting Citi’s businesses and operational units. Our diverse profile of products and services touches every Citi employee.
Our strategic priorities, which include enhancing our safety and soundness standards, elevating both leadership and manager capabilities, as well as designing innovative solutions to eliminate pain points, enable us to continually raise the bar. We are implementing cutting-edge digital tools, exploring dynamic reporting capabilities and self-service platforms, and adopting forward compatible behaviors, all while modeling a customer-centric mindset. 90% of the CSS family calls one of our strategic hubs (Budapest, Costa Rica, Manila, Mumbai, and Tampa) home. Each hub offers a unique energy and a myriad of development and engagement opportunities, but the common attribute that cuts across them all is a strong sense of community. We are long-standing champions of diversity, which is consistently reflected in our decisions and actions. Our employees value meritocracy, demonstrate passion for growth and development, and model dignity and respect for all.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
Finance & Risk Shared Services (“FRSS”) is a key department within CSS, providing operational support to Corporate Finance as well as Citi businesses in both the Institutional and Consumer Banking divisions. Working within FRSS, the Business Analyst will lead and coordinate business analysis for in-scope projects and support the reduction/elimination of Citi's regulatory risk through accurate and timely project delivery. The incumbent will support Citi businesses and is expected to develop and enhance their product knowledge within a short timeframe. In addition, the incumbent will be expected to create documentation such as business cases and BRDs, and to identify process improvement opportunities. This position will work in a team-oriented environment, working with colleagues and stakeholders across multiple locations and time zones.
- Perform detailed business, data, process and systems analysis
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Complete and document process maps and identify process re-design/improvement opportunities
- Develop individual project artefacts as necessary, including Business Requirements documents (BRDs), traceability matrices, UAT plans, UAT scripts.
- Ensure alignment between business and functional requirements – be an effective bridge between business/operations users and technology teams
- Organize, run and facilitate requirements and solution design workshops
- Take proactive actions targeted at minimizing and mitigating implementation & projects risk
- Challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation in coming up with solutions
- Contribute to project plans that assess resource requirements and timescales for execution to ensure overall project timescales can be met
- Facilitate successful delivery of project requirements to meet internal client specifications.
- Display appropriate involvement in Department initiatives & strategic planning.
- Quantitative and analytical aptitude; the ability to effectively synthesize and communicate complex business issues through concise presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively elicit, analyze, define and document business requirements is essential
- Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations
- Capability for stepping into project management at times, when required
- Strong interpersonal skills to oversee cross disciplinary work streams.
- 3-6 years of relevant business analysis experience, ideally in financial services
- Business Analysis certification strongly preferred (e.g. CCBA or CBAP from IIBA; PMI-BPA from PMI); Six Sigma a plus
- Experience in Change Management unit or in operational improvements area (e.g. Lean, reengineering programs)
- Capability for stepping into project management at times when required
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience preferred
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi.
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs