IT Quality Tech Analyst - AVP
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals located in more than 100 countries, jurisdictions and territories globally. Citi's Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) is one of four divisions within ICG and provides comprehensive relationship coverage along with a full suite of products and services. In an effort to be the best possible financial partner to its institutional clients, the BCMA business strives to meet the demands w of Citi's global client base through debt capital raising, merger and acquisitions, and equity-related strategic financing solutions.
BCMA technology is focused on building a cross-functional team of talented individuals, creating a unique platform to deliver products that will disrupt the industry through technical innovation and creativity.
Our mission as a business focused technology organization is to provide best-in-class products and services to our global clients while solving our banker’s biggest pain points.
- Over 200 years in business with a great team of creative, visionary and entrepreneurial thinkers.
- Tremendous opportunities to advance, open to everyone across all levels. Learn and grow simultaneously!
- We offer a unique journey of personal and professional development, accomplishment and satisfaction.
- We value intelligence and a global mindset. There is a strong culture of empowerment here – we embrace diversity.
- We do our best to be flexible and may differ depending on the business or area.
- Citi offers a robust training program. We continually reevaluate our training model to ensure that we are always offering the most relevant and best in class training.
- At Citi, we value internal mobility. We want you to build a long-term career with us, so you can expect opportunities to move around the organization.
The IT Quality Tech Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Performs functional, automation and regression testing and all Initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. The specialists will also work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a broad range of complex process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Follows industry quality trends; applies to current environment as appropriate. Interacts with various levels of management; communicates technology level process changes.
- Ensures project standards and procedures exist, are fully / clearly documented and followed throughout the software development life cycle.
- Monitors products for conformance to standards; monitors processes for conformance to procedures; identifies risks; ensures annual organizational reviews of standards and procedures are conducted.
- Documents findings and performs root cause analyses. Recommends solutions and improvements to existing standards and procedures; collaborates with other areas in technology to develop new standards and procedures.
- Ensures all corrective actions are assigned, documented and completed.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Acts as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team.
- Analyze requirements and Execute tests, document testing requirements and processes for all applications to ensure QA policies and standards are met.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience in an IT Quality role. Ability to work independently or within groups on projects assigned
- Requires in-depth knowledge, understanding and analytical thought. Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of several areas within IT Quality and has a good understanding of the industry.
- Strong understanding of testing processes. In depth understanding of the Systems Development Lifecycle and solid experience in several phases of systems development, preferably in testing program management. Must demonstrate confidence in their abilities
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Applications Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs