Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Corporate Banking, Internship, Milan (Europe, Middle East and Africa)Apply Now Locations: Milan, Lombardy Job Function: BCMA Corporate Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80007605 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for an intern to join the Corporate Banking team in Milan. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management and investment solutions.
Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm's capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking and the Capital Markets Origination. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! You will receive an support and education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the intern role and introduce you to Citi's culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Participate to live deals structuring
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. You will be placed with the Corporate Banking team in Milan to work with for the duration of the internship.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are available to start from March 2020
* Have recently graduated or very close to graduation, with outstanding academic performance
* Fluent in Italian and English
* Solid analytical / quantitative skills, balance sheet knowledge, and high attention to details
* Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and strong commitment
* Genuine interest in the corporate finance business and curiosity to learn more
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer References