Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
U.S. Consumer Analytics: Specialized Analytics Ld AnistApply Now Locations: Miami, Florida, Wilmington, Delaware Job Function: Decision Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20199599
- Advanced analytics on sales campaign have the objective of discovering opportunities to deepen existing relationships through advanced analytical techniques to capture client behavior and discover customer insights
- Adopt powerful data management tools and best practices to efficiently handle large volumes of data and minimize effort/time/redundancy in operational procedures
- Build and implement predictive models, segmentation schemes, and other optimization tools to identify most desired target segments and market opportunities
- Maintain or develop innovative analytical methods to drive profitability for the business
- Actively engage in research and development to help business innovate. Develop new metrics, models, techniques or data to add value to business
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques
- Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists
- Specialization in marketing, risk, digital and AML fields possible
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and ability to use Database access tools such as SAS, SQL and other tools to support analytical methods, database management, and communication of results
- Strong working knowledge of business statistics, mathematical and data modeling processes
- Strong working knowledge of application/database design and workflow systems
- Working experience in a quantitative field, Financial/Credit Card industry
- Strong ability to use Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, Access) and visualization tools (Tableau, Microsoft BI, Qlikview)
- Excellent analytic ability and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including excellent MS Excel skills to develop analytic presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, and adaptive to matrix work environment
Bachelors/University degree in area above mentioned
Advanced degree preferred in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, Finance, Decision Sciences, Statistics or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Develop predictive analytical exercises and models to forecast customer behavior and anticipate business impact through the customer lifecycle (acquisitions, activation, mitigation, anti-attrition, retention).
- Manage deepening and anti-attrition campaigns, identifying tangible opportunities of target clients throughout predictive analytical exercises and discussion with different stakeholders
- Strategy, Sales, Products, Marketing on setting up target population as well as create consistent and robust framework designing and creating
- Identify and quantify optimization of opportunities like next best offers/actions thru the development of statistical/data modeling.
- Partner closely with all Sales & Distribution teams to provide meaningful, actionable insight reports that drive team and producer behavior in accordance with business needs. Some of the tasks around this area include:
- Design, generation, and automation of standard reports for management, especially: sales indicators, productivity dashboards, score cards, and campaign tracking MIS, adding valuable statistics and metrics to facilitate the decision making process.
- Provide MIS support to the business and cross-functional projects, including: Marketing, vintage analysis, portfolio analysis, and initiative tracking, to develop performance management activities for operations and sales units.
- Conduct trend and time series analysis through extrapolation of historical information and identify relevant patterns.
- Conduct analysis to identify the best pricing for products and for special marketing offers
- Establish and deploy appropriate data models to test and support applicability of methodologies directed to manage performance maintaining appropriate cost and equilibrium between of objectives, motivators, policies, and resources.
- Provide analytical support to cross-functional projects including vintage analysis, portfolio analysis, and initiative tracking to develop performance management activities.
- Transform the existing MIS reports and Dashboards using Tableau so that the business can self-serve and extract insights easily
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.