U.S. Consumer Analytics: Specialized Analytics Grp Mgr
This position is part of the Wealth Management (WM) analytics team, within the larger US Customer Analytics organization, under Products & Segment Analytics team. The Wealth Management analytics team is responsible for conducting financial and statistical analyses to drive consumer engagement and business insights and strategies to support Wealth Management business growth within the North America business, across International Personal Bank and Citi Personal Wealth Management segments. Analyses will focus on the development of comprehensive strategy recommendations based on multiple factors such as in-depth customer insights (analytically derived); sound financial impact forecasting and thorough understanding of competitive landscape.
This role is to lead all the Digital Wealth Products and Innovation strategies and initiatives, including deepen relationship with Digital Marketing and WM Strategy team on design WM client journeys and unleash technology capabilities to better communicate with high net worth clients. Also the role is to manage deepening strategies for existing customer in terms of cross –Line of business opportunities between Mortgage, Home Equity products and Wealth Management clients.
This role will be responsible for all WM Digital products & channels, segmentation, value proposition, client growth and engagement, distribution channel and Investment analytics and to manage direct interaction with WM Chief & Staff, WM Senior Management, Products and Strategy teams. Also it will be responsible to integrate new USCA solutions (CPO, ODE, CPV, Correlation Hub and Foresight ) into Wealth Management strategy.
This role involve a managerial role with team of talented on-shore and off-shore people to create partnerships with Wealth Management business (Product & Sales) and related support areas (Marketing, Digital) to implement analytical initiatives to support the Wealth business growth.
The Specialized Analytics Grp Mgr is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Excellent commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques
- Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists
- Specialization in marketing, risk, digital and AML fields possible
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 7+ years of Financial Services experience, with a deep expertise in wealth business, sales force management and data analysis; strong project management skills to lead large cross functional initiatives•Bachelor’s Degree Required/ Graduate Degree Preferred – in the areas of quantitative fields such as Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Behavioral Sciences.•Outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills and ability to communicate complex subjects in concise simple language; exhibit exceptional influencing skills to drive alignment and successful outcome•Highly intuitive financial acumen, deep analytical expertise in statistical modeling with a focus on innovation using big data/machine learning and data driven analysis•Problem solving skills with a passion to drive analytical innovation.•Business expertise required includes in-depth understanding of the various credit card business models in the industry (e.g. a spend-based credit card model vs. a prime-lending based credit card model vs. "barbell" model),•A track record of being a thought leader and able to effectively influence a large team of professionals to drive business growth, while also being a team player and can build/maintain relationship across functional lines of business with which this role shares responsibilities
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Decision Management
Job Family:Specialized Analytics (Data Science/Computational Statistics)
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs