TTS Project Manager PMO-VP
Latin America Implementations is seeking a qualified seasoned professional to join a high performing team to work on top client deals within TTS business. Ideal candidate is a confident individual with knowledge and understanding of the Treasury/ Cash Management business, exposure to corporate treasury environment, structured thought process, analytical mind-set, excellent communication skills and leadership qualities who can maneuver a complex organization and through persistence, successfully drive highly visible global/regional projects for platinum profile clients. Lead or contribute to regional implementation initiatives for process improvement and represent Latam Implementations on global forms as needed.
Key responsibilities for this individual include (but are not limited to):
- Being the Single Point of Contact of coordination and successful delivery of the project. Overseeing the execution and completion of the various work streams of the project across the globe.
- Establishing appropriate governance model for some highly complex projects involving multiple teams on both Citi and Client side
- Identifying and forming strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Obtaining agreement and signoffs on all objectives and milestones with the stakeholders
- Proactively assessing and managing (a) appropriateness of solutions and (b) risks across all regions / products / work streams. Ensuring timely escalation and mitigation of the risks to avoid impact to the project delivery
- Diligently creating and managing relevant document repository ranging from Communication Plan, SOW/PID, Project Charter, Project Plan, Risk Register, Issue Log, Status Trackers and various other PM artefacts to provide clear communication, transparency and updates to the extended project team
- Chair the Board and Steering Committee meetings with all cross-functional team leads Reporting including status reports/trackers, executive summaries, and steering committee decks. Be able to effectively deliver the key message around the project updates/risks to business and senior leaders
- Orchestrating the execution of the project plan across multiple leads, implementers, vendors, and consultants in different groups such as Operations, Technology, Legal, Product, Sales and many others in multiple geographical locations
- Creating metrics and monitoring/reporting Project Status on a regular basis. Abstracting the key details and business relevance to make the updates meaningful for a wide range of audience including senior executives
- Managing scope through change control process. Being flexible while setting clear expectations after careful analysis of the scope change
- Ensuring effective transition from implementation to production
- Ability to understand, identify operative risk factors and find ways to effectively mitigate them
- Participation in prospective client presentations and demos
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Exposure to banking and treasury execution associated with some of the largest corporate restructuring events in the industry
- People Management and Leadership
- Senior Exposure within and outside the Bank & Executive Communication
- 7+ years of project management a MUST with prior independent leadership of large projects with executive visibility
- Either extensive cash management product experience or strong treasury practitioner industry experience with large MNCs
- Proven track record of consistently strong performance and excellent project delivery
- Client relationship management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, VISIO, SharePoint and other workplace productivity tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong Influential skills to manage virtual teams
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop strong partnerships with other teams
- Strong leadership skills - with the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Strong customer focus and past achievements applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and meet financial goals
- Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the organization
- Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fully bilingual Spanish/ English, and Portuguese is a plus
- Project Management Certification by a reputable organization (i.e., PMI) is preferential
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs