TTS Client Operations Latin America Processing & Transformation Head
The Cash & Trade Proc Fnc Mgr. is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to support clients in the opening/closing of cash accounts, movement of funds, intra-day funds management and compliance in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team.The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of high volume cash management and transaction services.
Operations Processing & Reengineering
- Provide direct senior level support to the TTS O&T Latin America Head
- Stakeholder engagement at senior most levels across all major countries in the region. This will include regional operations leadership, TTS and ICG Business partners who are key clients,
- Responsible for driving a culture of inclusion, diversity and engineering excellence across the group: a collaborative environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, modern engineering practices, adoption of open source and open standards, automation and tooling, collaboration and efficiency.
- Foster a culture of innovation and engineering excellence across the organization: modern engineering practices, adoption of open source and open standards, creating a culture of collaboration and efficiency.
- Able to define a strong targeted operating model to drive efficiency, standardization, and controls.
- Identify opportunities for Digitization, Automation and Straight Through Processing (STP) focusing on User Experience.
- Lead a process to analyze high focus and aged issue to understand root cause, common themes and help ensure on time implementation of corrective actions
- Identify cluster process inefficiencies, with the objective to eliminate, automate, streamline them, in conjunction with the regional TTS Client Ops and leverage Technology partners to accomplish execution.
- Liaises with senior business, operations, risk, technology stakeholders on varying matters including operational process, risk and control infrastructure.
- Serves as a strategic partner with other businesses and strives to facilitate their success.
- Partner with the Ops product teams to update Operations process flows and lead process reengineering campaigns.
- Imbed processes in the organization that ensure ongoing best practices.
- Address potential barriers to timely execution before they impact critical path delivery. Ensure proactive management of deliverables such that issues/risks are escalated promptly to allow for timely remediation and delivery of the project/program as scheduled.
- Align and modernize our services across TTS Client Operations Latin America to ultimately reduce duplication and increase technology output, by establishing and lead an engineering forum focused on maximizing development output in partnership with stakeholders.
- Ensure governance across groups to deliver the tech roadmap to accomplish best in class ops processing.
Risk & Controls
- Provide correct governance and policy adherence across ops groups to achieve company goals to mitigate risk, process under strict control, ensure correct remediation are in place and best practices are shared and implemented across groups.
- Provide deep analysis support of Risk Events, working with key partners to ensue events are well understood and escalated
- Leading significant ad-hoc projects and control initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- 15+ years of experience including Senior Roles expertise in Operations, Risk and Controls.
- Strong background in Operations process design and re-engineering, improvement methodologies and transactional processing risk management.
- Relevant experience in managing large complex cross-organization programs.
- Demonstrated experience in leading sustained change and change management efforts.
- Strong program management discipline and experience in one or several of business sectors and functions.
- Proven record of effective communication with regulatory bodies and awareness of relevant banking regulation and supervisory expectations.
- Strong leadership skills and exemplary values role model, with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change.
- Ability to lead by example, strong influential and interpersonal skills, used to deliver results and push the organization agenda in a complex environment.
- Strong ability to engage at the senior management level and demonstrated communication experience at different levels of organization.
- Experienced in driving change in a multi-country or global scope, ability to manage cultural differences and champion diversity.
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Cash Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs