Latam Employee Relations Reporting Lead
The Employee Relations Reporting Lead is a seasoned people manager. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual and their team.
The Employee Relations Reporting Lead and their team provides support to the ER team by creating and producing metrics and reporting related to Employee Relations investigations, projects, and other initiatives under the supervision of the Employee Relations Manager and Global Ethics Liaison, specifically:
- Supports the ER COE Head and others by providing meaningful data and analytics which can help to inform senior stakeholders and facilitate decision making.
- Tracks case volumes and aging to produce relevant future capacity planning data which can help drive the ER team prioritization of cases and facilitate resource planning.
- Tracks and reports of HR related ethics concerns raised through the hotline, interfacing with the Ethics Office and regional partners to ensure timely and thorough investigation and appropriate resolution of all issues, including application of the standards outlined in the Global Disciplinary Review policy.
- Develops and distributes operational and qualitative reporting covering all investigations (including those managed by HRPS) & disciplinary actions
- Produces operational metrics for LATAM ER cases, distributes to the relevant stakeholders and identifies trends/themes that may need to be addressed. Works with the relevant ER team and/or HR business partners to implement any remediation strategy.
- Coordinates the annual DNF list for ER cases including tracking, reporting and follow up with investigators
- Coordinates global reporting requirements pertaining to adherence to accountability standards
- Produces reports as requested by HRCC
- Provides case management support to the wider employee relations team as needed
- Produces relevant briefing documents as required by the ER COE Head
- Supports the wider ER team with ad-hoc reporting requests and data analysis
- Represent the ER team in regional projects coordinating deliverables across the wider team.
- Participates in a range of initiatives and exams involving the governance of investigations and complaint management, which includes direct engagement with regulators
- Assists in the design, development and/or delivery of training initiatives for HR.
- Manages certain aspects of the Employee Relations team including, but not limited to, the team budget and headcount
- All other duties as assigned.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members with regards to reporting and data analytics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 8+ years of experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Will consider multiple locations within US and Latam
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Employee Relations
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs