Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Workforce Cap Sr Supervisor
- Primary Location: Mexico
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19001010
Workforce Capacity Sr. Supervisor
Citi’s Global Workforce Optimization is an organization designed to optimize people, processes and technology. Our mission is to partner with Citi businesses globally to improve the customer experience, increase revenue, achieve service objectives and maximize efficiency.
The Command Center Supervisor will be responsible to manage a team of analysts across multiple sites responsible for the monitoring of key performance indicators and staffing levels, both in real-time and historically. The Supervisor will work cross-functionally to influence peers and Business Partners on decisions that impact our Client’s performance. This includes, but is not limited to; resolving system outages by engaging the appropriate technology and operational parties, collaborating to develop process enhancements, and real-time strategy management triage when critical service goals are at risk. The Supervisor will notify and/or escalate any issues to the Command Center Manager that require attention and serve as a back up to the Command Center Manager.
The Supervisor will support the Command Center Manager in the evaluations of employee performance and provide monthly feedback/coaching sessions, development plans as needed, annual and semiannual reviews, and daily coaching opportunities. Conduct interviews with potential candidates and be prepared to make hiring recommendations to management. Participate in management meetings.
The Supervisor will build strong relationships with our Clients, GWFO teams (i.e., Scheduling/Forecast, Capacity Planning, GWFO Administration) and other critical partner teams (i.e., Technology, Routing, PMO) to meet objectives and timelines. Recommends and implements process improvements. Assist with budgeting and capacity planning for the group. Maintain appropriate staffing requirements to meet operational needs. Facilitate and participate in operational meetings to ensure positive/interactive communication.
- Education: Vocational/Trade School required, BS/BA in related field preferred
- Job Experience: 2+ years of Work Force Management or Contact Center experience in current or prior role.
- 1+ year people management experience in current or prior role
- Ability to lead through adverse circumstances and take ownership of expected and/or actual results
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and work independently; strong organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and effectively manage competing demands for both time and attention in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills, including spreadsheet modeling, presentation decks and documents, database applications, analytical thinking and ability to learn new technical applications quickly; Adobe Writer and database
- Professional demeanor, detail oriented, strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to conceptualize complex business situations
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills; organized management of work and workload to meet specified timelines
- Professional attitude in working with all levels within the organization, especially adept at working with Sr. Management requests and questions
- Proven expertise in resource and financial planning and analysis based on variance results; Project management skills required