Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Trade Services Product Performance Manager
- Primary Location: Mexico
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19001012
·The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the delivery of Trade Services product (Letters of Credit, bank guarantees and Documentary Collections)
·To implement the strategy that proactively drives Trade Services revenue growth, using market, industry and product knowledge.
·To position Banamex as one the Leaders for Trade Services products in the Mexican Market, through innovation and product offering aligned to Global Framework.
·Business size as of 2016Revenues: US15MM
·Implement new products for Trade Services solutions.
·Trade Services offerings are the backbone of Trade payments solutions, both for importers and exporters. It also provides bank guarantees to customers both from the public sector as well as Institutional Client Group (ICG) customers with high volume transactions and steady streamlined revenues. Provides Product Management service to CCB customers.
The Trade Services Manager will be a lead in designing and implementing the country business strategy, coordinate the development of new products and improve existing integral solutions for more than 800 ICG customers in Mexico and 4000 CCB clients.
Key Responsibilities Defined:
- Monitor and ensure Trade Services product solutions are aligned with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manage Product Life Cycle Process with cross-functional partners
- Drive revenues growth and manage Trade Services forecasted budget.
- Coordinate offering of new and existing Trade Services products and action plans to meet financial goals.
- Measure and grow market share, presenting alternatives/solutions to be at pair or ahead of financial market competitors.
- Interact frequently and closely with Business partners: RM’s, Sales, Credit, Ops, Fincon,Treasury, Legal to provide product knowledge, share business strategy in order to jointly obtain set common objectives.
- Interact with other regions and global units to share best practices, understand market trends
- Act as a leader to effectively Manage other partners and products, promoting best performance.
- Understands Trade products on an overall basis to find synergy with other Trade pillars.
Management and Leadership skills
Product Structuring Skills
Regulatory and Risk Management Knowledge
·Highly motivated and experienced person to drive the business growth of Trade Services in Mexico.
·Trade Product management or credit related background over 3 years’ experience - Desirable
- BS/ BA degree in any career - preferably titled.
- Knowledge of Trade Services organization and products.
- Operations product knowledge/experience
- Client Delivery, Customer oriented background.
- Knowledge of International Trade rules and practices - Desirable
- Ability to coordinate with Sales Team in order to originate and close deals
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently, ability to multi-task and drive multiple assignments to completion
- Strong trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish - Advanced Level
·Excellent interpersonal skills
·Recognized for his or her execution skills
·Ability to define and structure processes
·Creative, innovative, high energy
·Strong execution skills: thorough follow-through & attention to detail
·Strong problem-solving skills; excellent interpersonal skills
·Committed, trusted team player