Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Coming Soon! CollectionsApply Now Locations: Meridian, Idaho Job Function: Operations - Collections Default Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19143355
The Collections Specialist 3 performs a variety of assignments with limited complexity. Most of the impact is related to the accuracy of tasks performed. Works under general supervision and established procedures. May service a range of products/services. Applies detailed knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative/technical skills. Understands how duties relate/integrate with others in the team/unit. Exchanges moderately complex information with others. Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies required. Applies experience and simple judgment to make decisions within defined options or standard protocols – follows through on issues. Able to evaluate and select the correct solution in order to complete the task at hand.
- Performs Collection Specialist 2 duties plus: Utilizes advanced negotiation skills to resolve delinquency issues. Researches problems, such as skip tracing, to develop external contacts. Shares knowledge with less experienced collectors. Has increased opportunity to interpret procedures instructions by choosing among alternative courses of action to resolve delinquencies. Works under general supervision and established procedures. May support a range of products services. Applies detailed knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative technical skills; and most of the impact is related to the accuracy of tasks performed. Understands how duties relate integrate with others in the team unit.
- Increase the Recovery of the past due portfolio of the different collection portfolios
- Comply with the goals and parameters of the established operational process
- Ensure compliance with quality objectives and compliance with institutional policies
- Provide the telephone collection service to the client
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Decision making, Problem solving & Negotiation skills
- Address client needs or organizational issues while remaining focused, frustration tolerance
- 1 year Customer Service experience desired
- High School diploma or equivalent
Thank you for your interest in joining our team in our Citi Cards call-center in Meridian, ID! Apply now to be considered for our future openings for full-time Collections.
Please check out our video that features our Boise Collections team:
We are excited that you are interested in joining Citi where our team members enjoy a fun, dynamic culture, casual work environment, career growth & development along with our best-in-class benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision (starting day 1!), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, 401(K) savings and more!
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated candidates that have a desire to succeed and grow within our company. Our employees enjoy working in an energetic fast-paced environment, have excellent communication, are digitally savvy, and are keen problem solvers with a unique ability to think on their feet, these individuals are self-starters who are comfortable taking the initiative.
Our collections position pays $15.00 per hour - plus any applicable shift differential determined by work schedule and/or any incentive compensation determined by the business.
Achievements with impact: that’s what drives us. How about you?
We are looking for ambitious people to fill the role of Collections/Client Resolutions Representatives.
The Meridian, ID site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization.
Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria and on-site fitness center. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401K program, and a tuition reimbursement program.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.
We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jumpstart your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.