Coming Soon! Credit Maintenance Specialist 3 (New Accounts Servicing) - Train/Start from Home in Meridian, ID
The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, as well as our clients, potential candidates, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. Due to the COVID-19 situation, this role will temporarily be performed remotely. The successful candidate will train and work from home until such time as it is determined that the role will move back into the Meridian work site full-time.
The Credit Maintenance Specialist is an entry level position responsible for capturing and recording data related to credit exposure, obligors and facilities in relevant credit systems in coordination with the Operations - Services team. The overall objective of this role is to maintain data quality in credit systems, monitor credit exposure and adhere to overall credit policies.
- Provide assistance to a variety of products / services
- Assist on assignments of moderate complexity under general supervision
- Assist on a wide range of specialized administrative/technical tasks
- Exchange moderately complex information with others
- Evaluate and select solutions in order to complete limited complexity assignments
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies
- Demonstrated technical and administrative knowledge
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication as well as listening skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Apply to our Credit Specialist positions today to join our winning culture and take advantage of:
Benefits Day 1, Tuition Assistance, 401k Match, Onsite Gym & Cafe, and much More!!!! Starting pay over $15.00 per hour. Earn more for your experience in Banking, Lending or Call Center! Plus, shift differential is available for qualifying schedules.
At Citi, we’ve been tackling the world’s toughest challenges and seizing its greatest opportunities for over 200 years. The financial solutions we create for our clients achieve outcomes that truly shape communities, businesses and the larger world of finance.
Achievements with impact: that’s what drives us. How about you? We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and dedicated individuals to fill the role of Credit Specialist. This role is a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Representatives will interact with clients to address and resolve inquiries by taking ownership of the client experience.
On a day to day basis our Credit Specialists will be called on to:
- Demonstrate good judgment and make informed decisions, while providing superior customer service to existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications generated by inbound calls.
- Serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand providing quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
- Effectively break down information and identify opportunities to gain client agreement and trust.
- Take ownership of every client experience.
- Utilize good judgment and understanding of company policy to effectively make decisions wise credit decisions
- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals.
- Commit to treating clients and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect.
- Challenge yourself and raise the bar for excellence in new account servicing.
About our location: The Boise/Meridian site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization. Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions. We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria and fitness center. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401k program and a tuition reimbursement program.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jump-start your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
Job Title: Credit Maintenance Specialist 3; Job Level: C03
Job Family Group:Operations - Services
Job Family:Credit Maintenance
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs