Business Change Support Lead
Forming part of the overall Securities Service Operations group, the Business Change Support Lead role will manage of overall change (business, client and regulatory driven) across the custody team. The person in this role is also responsible for coordination of all operational requirements for technology developments, BRD review and sign off as well as assisting in implementation of the ongoing changes as required by regulators, business, operations and clients.
This role will oversee projects and process enhancements with our product and business partners and coordinate development of the efficient and accurate administration of internal procedures and compliance with policies governing the business.
The successful candidate will drive process improvement whilst mitigating risk and coaching staff through the change management framework.
- Project management of system change requests, implementations, system developments and projects across Direct Custody and Issuer Services Operations
- Multi stream support in delivery of projects
- Support of CHESS replacement initiatives across operations
- Support of business pipeline growth by providing assistance to department heads and their teams across all functional streams
- Coordination of system testing and schedule of releases
- BA and project management support to various projects, initiatives and changes
- First point of call for any system or business flow change (business, client or regulatory driven)
- Participation as operations lead in all projects impacting custody
- Regional representation and engagement on client & business change initiatives
- E2E operational flows documentation support and preparation
- Support of any new system development, enhancements or implementations
- Proactively seek best in class system solutions to cater for current business growth, change in operational landscape and support strong business pipeline
- Preparation and analysis of proposed changes, gathering consensus between business requirements and technology deliverables to ensure smooth implementation of projects
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with our Product Partners, Client Executives, Technology, Business Support, on shore/off shore Operations groups, Operational Risk, Compliance & Legal to ensure the delivery of change initiatives and tailored solutions that will meet the expectation and needs of both clients and regulators
- Connects with all Securities Services Operational streams across sites and cities
- Connects with AU/NZ, regional and global PMO teams
- Participate in client presentations / due diligences
- Drive change management process adherence across all custody related asks both operational and regulatory in nature
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Strong understanding of all Custody & Issuer Services products and overall business flows across corporate actions, settlements, client service and control
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong BA skillset
- Strong background and experience in back office administration processes and procedures
- Ability to solve complex issues and apply an appropriate risk management response
- Ability to identify and address control risks
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project Management tools
- Strong knowledge of the Australian & New Zealand markets specifically pertaining to custody, broking and unlisted assets space
- High level of experience in back office administration processes and procedures
- High level of understanding of audit standards and control risks
- Capacity to mitigate operational risk
- Extensive knowledge of CHESS / EXIGO / NZ Clear settlement processes
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively in a continuously evolving, complex and changing fast pace environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Energetic, motivated and adaptable to change
- High level of interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with clients and stakeholders in a congenial manner
- Excellent attention and accuracy to detail
- Drive process improvements and change whilst mitigating risk
- Strong team player
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a high-pressure environment
- Participate in team development and personal development programs
- Self-motivated and independent
- Role model for values, diversity, partnership, management practices and communication
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance related field or business studies equivalent
- 10 years’ markets experience
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Asset Servicing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs