Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
ROHQ HRSS Operations Support Senior Analyst
- Primary Location: Philippines,National Capital,Manila
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19003022
Ops Sup Sr Analyst
- HR Shared Services (HRSS) Asia provides Recruiting and Onboarding, Data, Benefits and Payroll administration, and Systems Support services to HR and employees across Asia Pacific and to some extent, the EMEA region as well. Our mission at HRSS is to develop a world-class global HR infrastructure that provides services, processes, and tools to enable businesses to manage their employees while assisting in the management of cost, risk, growth, and quality. In partnership with HR, HRSS strives to provide excellent customer service through its product offerings to employees and managers while focusing on process re-engineering and initiatives to enhance the Shared Services function within Citi.
- The role is expected to manage various product verticals and projects, and may involve business/internal negotiations, stakeholder management, Continuous Improvement opportunity identification, systems enhancements, and strategy execution, including ownership/coverage of parallel run and operations handover/stabilization for transition-related initiatives. The role will develop strong business cases for projects, and manage all of its phases from requirements gathering, design, and testing/parallel, up to implementation. The role is expected to work and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders and functional teams at the same time.
- The Project Manager’s primary role is to provide program governance, process improvement infrastructure and overall workstream oversight to any product or process initiative leading to increased productivity, raising overall quality and organizational effectiveness. This role provides functional expertise and deep working knowledge of applied continuous improvement methodologies, working cohesively with a multitude of senior sponsors, business counterparts, process stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- This role reports to the CIP Lead and is accountable for the delivering programs/projects in relation to focus areas in Continuous Improvement such as transformation, business process automation, and continuous improvement.
- Execute Program and/or Project Management of agreed Projects Book of Work for the region including but not limited to HR Migrations, Location Strategy and Continuous Improvement initiatives (LEAN, Robotics Process Automation, Smart Automation, etc).
- Manage projects and initiatives in alignment with the defined framework and methodology and assure successful project completion through utilization of appropriate project management techniques as aligned with PMO standards and requirements.
- Lead various Continuous Improvement programs, ensuring that all project objectives and goals are harmonized towards a unified approach and consistent governance.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts for the progress of agreed upon actions and supporting milestones/deliverables.
- Monitor, escalate and remediate any risk associated with handled projects and ensure that preventive actions are installed in order to decrease the probability of future recurrence.
- Report the status of projects to senior sponsors using a standardized dashboard for the agreed upon measures of success.
- Evaluate and instill lessons learned as reference for future project implementation.
- Think Lean. Able to demonstrate and implement the tenets of Lean in a service-oriented setting particularly presenting various opportunities to eliminate waste and streamline processes.
- Provide value added services with stakeholders and product/process owners through consultative engagement which will entail both the high-level end to end view and the detailed operational steps in order to design the right solutions.
- Partner with project managers in providing a comprehensive Continuous Improvement plan during migration using the fix and shift model and agree on how to manage the change seamlessly.
- Utilize appropriate technical know-how to evaluate practicality in incorporating technology solutions to future state processes.
- Manage the execution of business process automation activities to lessen cycle time and decrease if not eliminate manual, repetitive work.
- Measure and analyze the overall contribution and benefit of a particular Continuous Improvement work which has direct impact to customer experience and business operations.
- Adopt industry best practices to projects and see how these best fit to the organization
- Motivational fit – willingness to work in a shared services team that is regional and global in nature
- Preferably minimum of 6 years project management and business process improvement work experience with proven track record in achieving overall goals within the specified project parameters
- Prior knowledge of HR or Shared Services operations and systems (on-boarding, off-boarding, employee lifecycle, payroll and data management) will be a strong advantage
- Articulates the methodology and tools in process improvement through root cause analysis and solution generation
- Prior process Continuous Improvement experience and understanding on how business process improvement is done in an operations environment
- Qualification and/or certification in project management & process improvement methodology (Ex. PMP, Lean or Six Sigma) is preferred
- MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook)
- Innovative and manages change nimbly
- High level of planning, organizing and documenting skills are essential
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking ability, analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Client-focused for exemplary customer service
- Strong team player, willing to learn and share experience with other team members
- University/College degree graduate
- Develops People - Builds talent and teams for Citi by creating a culture of meritocracy and transparency, and celebrating excellence, initiative and courage
- Drives Client Value - Enables economic value and positive social impact for clients, companies, governments, and communities
- Works as a Partner - Works collaboratively across the firm and encourages others to achieve the best results for Citi and our clients
- Champions Progress - Champions a culture of high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo in support of Citi’s vision and global strategy
- Lives our Values - Ensures systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing short- and long-term risks
- Delivers Results - Sets high standards and achieves performance objectives by creating a clear path toward ethical and sustainable results
Demonstrate Citi Leadership Standards: