Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
MAG Solutions Structuring Analyst
- Primary Location: Luxembourg
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Trading
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18046639
* To assist in the day-to-day oversight and development of funds and structured solutions originated by the MAG Solutions Structuring team.
* To assist the Issuance Solutions team with the development of their issuance platforms and of several SPVs.
* To provide support to other businesses within MAG as required.
* MAG is a centre of expertise for cross-asset Structuring and Investment Product Platforms within the Markets and Securities Services Division.
* Organised across four pillars, focused on investment content (Index), Funds platform, Structured Note Issuance, and funding solutions (Third Party Issuance).
* Offers investment solutions for the full spectrum of Citi’s clients (e.g. retail, private banking, corporate, institutional).
* Participate in the daily lifecycle of MAG designed funds (e.g. valuation, trade input, etc.).
* Assist with the receipt and the pre-booking of trade orders prior to validation by the counterparties.
* Review cash settlements - ensure no breaks and reconcile fees quarterly.
* Analyse and respond to investment managers’ and Citi counterparties’ queries.
* Provide reporting to the key stakeholders.
* Provide support for the day-to-day activities of the Citi Luxembourg issuance platform and several SPVs.
* Assist with monthly reporting, annual audit, SPV set-up, etc.
* As the candidate grows into the role, he/she will be involved in supporting other MAG teams.
* Core working hours 10am – 7pm CET with from time to time the need to work until 9pm CET.
* Expertise in fund accounting with ability to handle some administrative tasks like transaction pre-booking and reconciliations.
* Understanding of hedging of OTC derivatives and of payoffs.
* Expertise in Bonds, Repos/Reverse Repos, Equities and FX.
* Trade life cycle management skills.
* Strong knowledge of internal controls and the regulatory environment.
* Communications skills.
* Several years of experience in fund administration with sound knowledge of fund accounting, transfer agency, asset valuation and hedging techniques.
* Project management experience involving clients.
* Good understanding of different instrument and asset types.
* Experience of analysing data and reconciliations.
* Experience dealing with investment managers based in other time zones (e.g. APAC). Skills:
* Candidates should have expertise in fund accounting, derivatives products, FX and hedging techniques.
* Knowledge of structured products (notes, warrants) and of repos/reverse repos would be a plus.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to analyse and immediately respond to client queries.
* Advanced Excel and Powerpoint knowledge.
* University degree in Economics or Finance.
* Minimum 5 year banking experience (ideally from various businesses).
* Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
* Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and manage complex issues.
* Able to work individually within a virtual team.
* Written, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Able to recognize risks and issues and escalate them on a timely basis.
* Disciplined, organised and result-driven.
* Positive attitude and ability to motivate/influence.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer