Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Supply Chain Finance Supplier Acquisition SpecialistApply Now Locations: London, England, Dublin, Leinster Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19113747
- Coordinate and execute the sales and onboarding of suppliers for various Supplier Finance programmes
- Be the main onboarding point of contact for both buyer and suppliers for assigned mandated programmes.
- Manage strategy to achieve the highest possible revenue results (top spend suppliers, auto finance, pricing negotiations).
- Proactively reach out to suppliers to sell the programme.
- Negotiate terms, documentation, pricing with suppliers.
- Ensure the end-to-end process is clear to the supplier and all information is relayed in a timely manner.
- Handhold suppliers until they are comfortable with the programme.
- Manage communication with back-office teams (Operations) to ensure timely set-ups
- Work with supplier banks to ensure Citi receives required priority interest in asset financed
- Manage Buyer relationship and the intermediation between suppliers and Buyer on all Supplier Finance related matters.
- Interaction with Buyer representative for all set ups, onboarding, important queries.
- Manage day to day Buyer communications for important suppliers.
- Relay and coordinate information flows to/from Buyer (Procurement team) and internal teams (TCS, Operations, Customer Service).
- Put together supplier analysis and other materials for client presentations.
- Lead initiative to shorten onboarding turnaround time, streamline documentation and enhance communication channels/marketing materials.
- Management and tracking of supplier activity in our internal system/dashboard.
- Contribute to shaping an accelerating double digit growth business
- Develop cross-industry knowledge
- Acquire a thorough understanding of political and economic risk considerations in transacting in EMEA & beyond.
- Develop an awareness of corporate perspective on trade and procurement topics
- Get experience which supports a Credit Officer qualification
- Opportunities to get product and structuring expertise
- Exposure to external clients and development of leadership/management skills
- Interaction with various internal teams will develop efficiency and project management skills
- Development of technical/analytical skills through the creation of supplier analysis and management of supplier pipeline details (asset size, revenues, forecasts, etc)
- Multi-lingual professional preferable. Exceptional candidates who only speak English may also be considered.
- Prior knowledge of Trade preferred, and specifically Supply Chain Finance.
- Experience working in a corporate treasury or procurement function and advantage.
- Prior sales experience and track-record preferable.
- Comfortable in client facing influencing role.
- Ability to easily interact with stakeholders across multiple countries and disciplines.
- Strong communication skills essential, in particular the ability: to drive client engagement through effective formal presentations, to quickly build consultative/positive relationships with clients, to make message relevant by tailoring to level and function of stakeholder and to write concise, organised, persuasive responses.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Individual must be a team player and have a 'can do' attitude.
- Basic finance knowledge of computation of interest etc
- Bachelor’s/University degree
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.