Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Spring Insight Programme, London (Europe, Middle East and Africa)Apply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: Markets and Securities Services, Private Banking, Treasury and Trade Solutions, BCMA Investment Banking, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Capital Markets Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80009100 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here.
The Citi Spring Insight Week which has been designed to give you maximum exposure to the industry, our people and company culture to help you decide if Citi is the right fit for you. Our most successful Spring interns will be considered for the 2022 Summer Analyst program.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Skills Sessions
* Team projects and presentations
* Networking/Social events
* Work Shadowing
* Team/client meetings
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Here at Citi, we want to ensure you are given true insight to help you decide where you want to start your career. During our Spring Insight Program you will be given the opportunity to work shadow one of the following business areas: Capital Markets, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Markets and Securities Services, Private Bank, Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) .
When submitting an application you will be asked to select your top three business area preferences, we recommend researching each area before applying. Alongside work shadowing you will also have the opportunity to meet other areas through networking sessions. Following the program, any participants that have demonstrated the qualities we look for at Citi will be offered the opportunity to attend an assessment centre for a 2022 summer internship.
Technology: If you are interested in our Technology Spring insight Programme please  click here
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in 1st year (or 2nd year of a four year course)
* Expected to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
* You achieved a minimum of 128 UCAS points from one of the following: 3 A-Levels* / 5 Scottish Highers** or 32 points for International Baccalaureate or 75% in your European Baccalaureate or equivalent
* You have an interest in business
* You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
*top three grades sat in the same year and first sitting over 2 years (excluding General Studies). ** from your 5th year at school
Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to learn and experience working in global organization. We know that anyone - not just students with finance backgrounds - have the knack for banking so we are interested in all degree disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility.
* You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close on the 22nd November 2020. We will begin to review applications after the deadline and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The role will be based at 33 Canada Square Canary Wharf - London, E14 5LB, United Kingdom.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer