Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Senior Relationship Manager - Digital Segment
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Commercial and Business Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18046649
This role is based in London, reporting to the EMEA Digital Head based within Citi Commercial Bank’s (CCB) Regional Office team in London. The Relationship Manager will have responsibility for building the product proposal for CCB Digital clients in Western Europe, supporting the onboarding process of clients including building and maintaining Commercial Banking Digital customers’ portfolio. The primary responsibilities will be to build relationships and provide solutions for the Digital CCB clients. The job involves day-to-day co-operation with various CCB presence countries and regions, as well as both the product and implementation teams. Responsibilities also include active engagement in projects related to additional products and functionalities offered by the CCB teams across the region for Digital companies.
• Managing relationships and providing remote service for CCB Digital customers in Western Europe,
• Monitoring and supporting the products’ implementation process
• Managing customers and transactions in the existing CRM platform
• Interaction with other CCB structures across the globe
• Verifying adherence to global KYC (Know Your Customer) standards during the referral management process
• Maintaining overall control and accountability for the managed cross-border transactions referrals
• Acquire new, multi-product, Digital customers for the Bank. Also client level planning, budget and revenue responsibilities.
• Proper account planning is expected, the RM has to determine/ plan the future relationship, business opportunities, products to sell, etc.
• Work closely with EMEA Digital Head, EMEA TTS implementation Team, CCB Cash Sales Managers, Markets experts and RM assistants on a daily basis.
• Participate at digital market events and drive thought leadership / partnership
• Participate in structuring new product solutions specific to client/industry segment.
•Maintaining relationships with Digital clients in Western Europe
• Interaction with product and implementation teams in structuring new product solutions specific to client/industry segment.
• Adhere to internal control policies including KYC, completion and updating of all required documentation
• Must support and influence the sales process by applying business knowledge specific to industry
• Excellent knowledge of digital/ecommerce market, customers, competition, local regulations and loan products but good knowledge of corporate finance, FX, cash management and trade products are needed.
• Thorough understanding of banking products for Digital customers
• Experience in Commercial / Relationship Banking with international customers
• Ability to assess credit risk of Digital Segment
• Independent and well organized
• Strong business orientation and ability to react well under pressure to immediate business needs
• Strong focus on delivery
• Ability to turn concepts into actual solutions that can be delivered
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to influence decisions at all levels
• Strong analytical skills with a motivation to learn
• Ability to follow through on risks/issues and track them to closure
• Experience in managing multiple project timelines and prioritizations
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and good presentation skills.
• Analytical thinking with integration skills is also required.
• Should have excellent selling skills and needs to be highly creative, initiative, flexible.
• Has to have excellent ability to pay attention to details, set priorities and work under pressure.
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
Core Competencies Technical:
• Technical skills: MS Office, PowerPoint knowledge, good understanding of ERP and TMS softwares
• Understanding of issues in the implementation / onboarding process
• Exploring issues and generating solutions. Analysis and use of a diverse range of environmental and business information to identify business priorities and making decisions to deliver business benefits
• Team player with the ability to support the EMEA Digital Team, as well as requesting support from the appropriate team members as required
• Ability to engage appropriately at all levels in the organization and build relationships with a variety of business and external sources.
• University level or equivalent
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer