Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Senior Business Analysis Manager - SVP - LondonApply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: Business Strategy, Management & Administration Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20187989
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services.
With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients
Application / Team Overview:
TTS Core banking consists primarily of 2 franchise critical applications - Flexcube, an Oracle Core Banking Product and Service Oriented Architecture Layer which has been implemented in 70 countries across all Citibank regions - APAC, EMEA and NAM. It is a core platform for the business, as it serves the Demand Deposit Account (DDA) platform around the 70 countries (Essentially the Book of Records for all our customers). In some countries (primarily CEEMEA region), Flexcube also serves as the product processor for Loans, Payments, Liquidity, Trade and Treasury Back Office Functions
The team is located across multiple geographies – Warsaw(Poland), Dublin, London and Pune(India).
The Head of Solution Architecture – Core banking is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of Business Analysts regionally & globally. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas in Treasury & Trade (not limited to Core banking platform - Flexcube) and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally/externally, often at a senior level.
- The individual should be able to manage Business Analyst team and Solution architecture functional area (depending on size of business). The Individual is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations and other personnel actions.
- Develops & drives the Core Banking strategy regionally & globally and actively participate in solution design of Flexcube.
- Develops and recommends solutions that conform to enterprise standards.
- Develops technological and business application portfolio road maps, based on emerging technologies and market trends/direction.
- Responsible for all technical directions and decisions based on technical expertise, experience, vision and market directions.
- Supports the business/clients in evaluating and articulating the technical benefits of a solution to stakeholders.
- Analyzes and evaluates strategic technologies offered by vendor.
- Exhibits sound understanding of theories and practices in architecture and multiple related areas.
- Has in depth understanding of how Flexcube integrates within technology and has good domain knowledge..
- Requires evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated or novel situations; uses multiple sources of information.
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate and negotiate with external parties.
- Performs other job duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Oversee development scope, budgets, time line documents, metrics as per project quality standards
- Understanding technology industry trends, how they impact our future solutions and provide strategic direction for the development community.
- Serve as a SPOC on assigned Projects for stakeholders in business, operations and technology divisions
Detail Role Specifications & Requirements
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- 15+ years of experience in IT of which 8-10 years’ experience in Flexcube
- Strong experience in leading/managing solution design of Financial technology projects.
- Working knowledge of underlying technology – FUSE, TALEND, Database design and development methodologies on Cloud based architecture is a plus.
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
- In depth Understanding of core banking concepts – Payments, Receivables, Loans, Trade, DDA, General ledger operations and banking functions.
- Strong understanding of Treasury & Trade business
- Experience of implementation of Corebanking platforms covering requirements gathering, Solution design, UAT and implementation support
- Experience in managing cross regional teams in driving common solutions.
- Experience in Oracle database, pl sql, unix/linux platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft projects and other PM tools as per industry standards
- Working knowhow of cloud/container(AWS/ECS) architecture is a plus
- Must be able to interpret roadmap for software solutions involving major architecture changes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excited about rapid changes in the market/domain and being flexible to adopt newer technologies and methods
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications.
- Relationship builder and team player
- Negotiation, difficult conversation management and prioritization skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple complex projects and changing priorities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical and business skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Promotes continuous process improvement especially in code quality, testability & reliability
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.