Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Program Management Senior Group Manager - DirectorApply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: Project and Program Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19115728
Program Management Senior Group Manager - Director
Competitive Salary Offered
Management of the new Product Approval Framework (PAF) process is an integral part of Citi’s Risk Management providing robust diligence, review and approval of new products and services as part of the product lifecycle. Citi’s PAF process considers both the diligence for approval and the requirements for on-going controls and management over the life of the product or service.
Citi’s PAF process helps to ensure that all new or modified products and services undergo a transparent, consistent, rigorous, documented and auditable review and approval process for the identification and evaluation of risks to Citi and its clients. Citi’s management and regulators require that there be an organized process to critically review all new proposed products and services within Citi.
The PAF is part of the Risk Governance organization functioning within the Chief Operating Office of Independent Risk Management which is responsible for the design and implementation of firm-wide frameworks that are fundamental to Risk Management within Citi.
Objective and Job Description
This role will be responsible for the management of complex, strategic activities across multiple projects and work-streams for a re-engineering of the end-to-end new product approval (NPA) process.
The program will cover on-going strategic enhancements to the NPA process including:
- Supporting Policy and Procedures remain robust and relevant
- Ensuring efficient processes to facilitate approvals and risk management oversight
- Ensuring effective and robust identification of risks
- Ensuring strong engagement by the Business and Control Functions that participate in the NPA process.
- Ensuring best in class infrastructure is implemented to support the NPA process
Provide PM support to execute the PAF re-engineering objectives. This role will also function as the UK PMO lead for oversight of the related UK initiatives and act as Coordinator in the EMEA NPAC review process.
- Lead the UK Program Management
- Propose strategic solutions to reduce current pain points and enhance the NPA process
- Partner with the PM Functional Group Head to ensure UK initiatives and remediation are aligned with global goals
- Manage material components of the NPA re-engineering
- Execute remediation with effective outcomes against regulatory expectations
- Screen business proposals to determine the scope of the NPAC review and make recommendations to the EMEA NPAC Chair
- Ensure that proposals represent relevant risks, and that the relevant control functions have understood the proposal
- Participate in the discussions at EMEA NPAC review meetings, be engaged in the evaluation of risk issues, and document discussions
- Engage the business and control stakeholders to ensure that the issues raised during the EMEA NPAC review are resolved
- Support regulatory and audit reviews, including preparation of executive presentation materials for stakeholders
The position provides the opportunity to be part of a significant re-engineering effort with an active engagement across multiple business.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Significant experience in the Financial Services industry, in a role that requires superior problem solving, analytical capabilities, strategic thinking, process management, and approvals/exposure to transactions
- Experience in strategic planning and project management with knowledge of managing complex projects/processes
- Understanding of different risk types
- Experience in interacting with Regulators, Internal Audit and legal entity risk
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and identify key issues.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Analytical with the ability to comprehend complexity and engage strategically
- Exceptional presentation skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities with a practical solutions-driven approach
- Executive presence and experience interacting with senior business management, regulators and auditors
- Self-starter, ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information
- Ability to collaborate, excellent influencing, facilitation and partnering skills
- ‘Process Improvement’ mind-set to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered
- Strong tenacity, resilient under pressure
- Analytical abilities and a high level of integrity
Undergraduate / Master’s degree(s) with an analytical focus
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Citigroup Centre, 33 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB
Closing date: 26th November, 2019
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.