Markets Post Trade Transaction and Processing Risk Finance and Risk (VP)
The Transaction and Processing Risk (TPR) Finance and Risk Group is a new group within a new function responsible for providing front to back connectivity with support partners primarily in Finance and Risk in proactively developing and implementing solutions to control and monitor transaction and processing risk activities to ensure they operate within risk appetite.The team establishes and maintains a robust 1st Line of Defense control environment and culture to minimize operational risk within the business.
The Business Associate is a senior level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include managing external audits, business continuity activities or addressing regulatory issues. The Business Associate may coordinate and manage activities such as the tracking of business financials, employee headcount and other administrative needs as necessary. May manage ad hoc projects as requested.
- Serve as communications lead on strategy development and execution for internal business messaging
- Advance organization/people strategy goals including communications strategy, talent strategy, and employee engagement initiatives
- Assist leadership/Chief of Staff in promoting and executing communications program
- Drive productivity/ cost savings initiatives in partnership with the senior management team
- Participate in People Engagement Working Group and promote Voice of the Employee (VOE) communications
- Identify and develop business content for deployment, to enhance brand awareness with stakeholders and clients
- Advise, write and edit on company-wide communications
- Develop and maintain communication standards and procedures; serve as subject matter expert on communication tools and applications
- Develop monthly communications metrics to monitor and measure impact of the communication plan
- Participate in leadership meetings to assess scope of communications needs, educate leadership on strategy, and make recommendations for achieving desired impact
- Complete financial deliverables including monthly forecasts, the annual investment process, client reporting and ad hoc requests
- Leverage technology and tools to enable communications and generate excitement and interest in risk communications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience within a financial services role
- Communications or marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of financial services industry
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- This position is also being hired across the following regions: New York, Tampa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Belfast
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Support post trade Transaction & Processing Risk related matters arising within Finance and Risk processes in Markets.
- Support a culture of ownership and set “tone from the top” for complying with all applicable regulations, policies and encouraging a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Partner with Finance and Risk groups to assess controls and lead initiatives to enhance them where necessary.
- Provide functional expertise and identify solutions to minimize transaction and processing risk and manual process arising from Markets business activity.
- Oversight of various components of relevant Consent Order workstreams for Markets.
- Support efforts to ensure commitments made to regulators are met and act as the first point of contact on regulatory matters related to processing risk.
- Support risk governance meetings relevant to post-trade processing risk ensuring front to back connectivity across all asset classes.
- Support Product development teams and Compliance to assess Transaction & Processing Risk for new and enhanced products and services.
- Utilize Citi’s risk management tools for the measurement, monitoring and management of exposure including acting within Risk Appetite.
- Analyze control environment, vet new systems, processes, policies and procedures associated with Transaction & Processing Risk and drive Markets to be best in class.
- Support Markets business and provide subject matter expertise at various global and regional committees and working groups
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs