Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Markets and Securities Services Transformation, SVPApply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: Project and Program Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20163767
The Markets and Securities Services (MSS) Transformation team works with all Global Markets and Securities Services businesses and multiple Citi functions, including Legal, Compliance, Finance and O&T to identify, mobilize and execute responses to regulatory and cross-business transformational projects. The primary mission of the team is to design and implement integrated solutions in the most efficient way for MSS and its clients.
This role is a vital member of the MSS Transformation Team, working on multiple projects / program workstreams, assessing and delivering business process and supporting changes affecting multiple stakeholder groups, in response to new mandatory regulatory rulemaking, important supervisory requirements, and MSS discretional change initiatives.
Examples of major programs that MSS Transformation currently (or recently) manage include: Brexit; Dodd-Frank Title VII (CFTC SD & SEC SBSD rules); EMIR/Re-Fit; FRTB; IBOR Transition; MiFID II / MiFIR; US QFC Stay Rules; Volcker / Volcker 2.0 and multiple specific APAC/EMEA/NAM Regulations.
Responsibilities and priorities will reflect needs of the specific programs and will evolve over time, however the following are some of the specific activities expected of this role:
• Responsible for the successful delivery of projects in line with overall MSS Transformation book of work
• Assist with the creation, design and implementation of trading desk business processes, supporting documentation and Quality Assurance (QA) deliverables taking into account the detailed trading activity of trading desks across all asset classes and market sectors
• QA of business process and supporting documentation with reference to project / regulatory expectations
• Project manage and deliver key changes across a number of sales / trading desks and functions including Risk, Legal, Finance and Compliance
• Identify, prioritise and proactively manage dependencies, risks, exceptions and issues
• Effective communication with key stakeholders, both internal and external to the program / project, including obtaining buy-in for business process and infrastructure changes
• Liaison and clear communications with external parties, including clients and regulators
• Develop and deliver presentations to MSS Transformation and senior management covering project / program status and plans.
• Contribute to the design and delivery of Front Office training plans and materials, present training to small and large groups as required
• Provide subject matter expertise for internal queries relating to appropriate projects
• Lead, supervise, coach and develop more junior MSS Transformation team members
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Structured project management techniques in a markets front office environment
• Demonstrable experience of running high impact projects / programs as a consultant or internal change group
• Hands-on expertise in designing and implementing structured business/operational processes and associated business requirements documentation
• Knowledge of analyzing legislative and regulatory texts, and associated legal analysis
• Knowledge of global markets trading products (Fixed Income, Equity, Currencies & Commodities) and/or securities services (Prime, Collateral, Clearing, Custody, Fund Services)
• Understanding of Front Office trading processes across the full trade lifecycle within a large bank/dealer
• Conduct / risk experience a plus but not required
Skills and Competencies – Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience of:
• Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Strong project management skills; ability to gain consensus among staff and drive initiatives to completion effectively
• Management and facilitation to achieve objectives, with both local and with remote teams
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and organizational skills to mobilize and motivate delivery in a co-operative and collaborative working environment across trading and support/infrastructure/control functions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively produce procedural documentation and communicate with senior management. Ability to seamlessly communicate complex technical issues to non-technical colleagues
• College/university degree education preferred
• Appropriate industry knowledge & delivery track record is essential.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.