Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Investment Banking, Summer Associate, London (Europe, Middle East and Africa)Apply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: BCMA Investment Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80006648 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for summer associates to join the Investment Banking team in London. In addition to traditional investment banking advising Corporate Clients in mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, takeover defense, underwriting and distributing equity and debt and derivative securities, Citi's Investment Banking Division also provides unmatched global solutions for clients' needs around the world.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct industry analysis and research to intelligently advise corporate clients
* Handle multiple banking projects while managing time and expectations
* Develop new business presentations
* Work with Managing Directors and Directors on creating and maintaining client relationships
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The summer associate program starts in June with a one-week Introduction to Citi and a training programme run by some of Citi's top performing Investment Bankers. You will be introduced to Citi's products, services, and culture and the training serves as a great opportunity to network with your peers from around the globe. After the initial training session, you will be assigned to an industry or product group for the next nine weeks. Allocations are determined prior to joining and based on your interests and our business needs.
We want to hear from you if...
* You're a first-year MBA student
* You have relevant work experience
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone—not just those with business degrees—can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
Applications will close on the 31st January 2020. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.