Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Head of Capital Markets Credit SolutionsApply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: Private Client Product Services Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20154968
The EMEA Capital Markets Team at Citi Private Bank (CPB) are seeking to hire a highly experienced Capital Markets credit professional to help coordinate the full suite of credit solutions for our Capital Markets business. This professional will be based in London and will report to CPB EMEA Head of Capital Markets. The individual will work with Investment Finance and Risk to implement the broader mandate of delivering credit solutions to our Capital Markets clients and build/maintain the strategy to deliver a comprehensive Capital Market Credit Solution to our clients.
Both CPB and Citi Markets continue to focus on the executing against the growth of the Mega wealth and the wider family office segment and now seek to add resources to systematically manage the growing extension of credit to these organizations and build upon the firm's position as a leading provider of tailored, capital markets solutions to this client set via its One Citi approach to delivery.
- Own the end to end process for all Credit/Pre Settlement Exposure (PSE)/Margin products related to Capital Markets trading activity across bank delivered products and brokerage products.
- Partner with the Product Specialists, Bankers and Investment Counselors to analyse client balance sheets, properly size PSE lines to support trading activity and manage the approval process in Investment Finance and Risk.
- Work with Investment Finance and Risk to maintain all Product Programs related to extending credit to facilitate Capital Markets trading activity including PSE lines, Loanable Value to ensure consistency across the platform and with other regions.
- Work with our largest Family Office clients that are active across asset classes and products to assess credit needs on an ongoing basis, facilitate onboarding process including the ISDA negotiation and documentation requirements.
- Develop relationships and help shepherd approval processes where necessary with Risk and Credit functions across ICG, notably FIRM/GIRM when CPB clients transact with Markets & Securities Services (MSS)
- Champion and develop new Credit Methodologies for Capital Markets at CPB
- Ensure regional and global consistency of Credit extension for all Capital Market Trading Activities to global standards
- Streamline and increase efficiencies in the Capital Markets PSE extension process
- Create efficiencies and scalability across the Risk reporting systems for those clients that straddle CPB and ICG risk management infrastructure.
- Work with global partners to ensure global consistency to product delivery achieved
- Gain significant exposure to the growing segment of the FO / UHNW EMEA client base and direct engagement with some of the worlds richest families
- Develop enhanced ability to work multiple regional and product teams across Citi and the wider ICG
- Breadth of role will provide business and personal development opportunities in the highest growth area within Citi Private Bank globally.
We seek candidates with strong analytical skills who can use both qualitative and quantitative tools to analyze complex financial situations. Candidates must demonstrate an interest, knowledge, experience and expertise in financial markets, as well as possessing excellent analytical, organizational, attention to detail, communication, leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills. Initiative, energy, and confidence to achieve strong business results. Judgment and discretion in working with highly confidential information are also critical. Candidate must be capable of multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- SCO level 3+
- Extensive experience in Capital Markets Risk, Credit or similar role
- Knowledge of risk drivers for Capital Markets Products across Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, Credit, Structured Notes and OTC Derivatives
- Comfort with Market Risk and Credit Risk parameters.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills; ability to influence decision making incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. As this role crosses over lines of business between Capital Markets and Investment Finance, it is critical to build strong partnerships and a team based approach.
- Results Driven and Experience implementing a business strategy at a regional / global level.
- Undergraduate Degree Required / MBA or CFA a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills with familiarity of working with large amounts of data
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and motivated personality, with the willingness to take the initiative where appropriate
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines successfully
- Ability to perform well under pressure and successfully manage several projects at a time
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.