Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Global Banking - Business Management, Analyst (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)Apply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: BCMA Corporate Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80009360 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for an Analyst to join the Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) Business Management team in London. GSG, part of the Corporate Banking Business, are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. GSG serves a select number of world-leading corporations that demand the highest standards and world class / quality coverage.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Support COO and Business Manager in day-to-day running of respective franchise units with a focus on conducting analysis and research which will inform strategic decisions
* Prepare regular presentations for Franchise Management
* Participate in planning, execution and follow ups of Management disciplines including franchise reviews, client planning, and project specific committees
* Analysis of existing accounts to identify trends/gaps/opportunities etc.
* Communication with bankers, business managers and product partners on business metrics, including client prioritization, coverage, credit, revenue, pipeline
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes and will have the following:
* Opportunity to develop broad based understanding of banking and client relationship businesses across different parts of the business and different products
* Opportunity to work alongside Senior Management within respective Banking franchises
* Opportunity to work in a large and complex organization with a demanding customer base and in a challenging and changing business environment
* Exposure to an open and multicultural working environment
We want to hear from you if...
* You have recently graduated, or will graduate by July 2021
* You have an interest in business and finance
* You are fluent in English
* You have strong academics; a minimum grade of 2:1 (or equivalent), and a minimum of 128 UCAS points from secondary school
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge or the global or domestic business landscape is a plus but not required
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Longer term (18-24 months), we would expect the individual to move into client coverage as a GSG Banker within one of our Western Europe teams. As a GSG Banker, you would drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management and investment solutions for Citi’s top multi-national clients.
If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! At that time you would join a training program in London, where you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel.
Applications will close in March 2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary. The role will be based at 33 Canada Square Canary Wharf - London, E14 5LB, United Kingdom.
This role will begin in June therefore encourage you to apply promptly.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer